IGNORED

VCS Encyclopedia "Coming Soon"

bfstats

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone, just a quick update. The proof copy of the print version is being printed and shipped my way. Assuming there aren't any complications it should be available in the next couple of weeks. The digital versions are on track as well. We are getting closer!

• Like 2

Hey Everyone, just a quick update. The proof copy of the print version is being printed and shipped my way. Assuming there aren't any complications it should be available in the next couple of weeks. The digital versions are on track as well. We are getting closer!

Had to chime in and say that this looks fantastic! Looking forward to getting a copy for my Birthday

• Like 1

With all the logistics in producing such a mammoth book, always comes to the point from a designers PoV been sick to death of it while creating it and seeing it every day during the production process, but in all honesty , I can't claim that with this book, even now I'm still seeing stuff in there I over saw the first time around and is just so full of content, it really will take a lot of time to digest everything there is to see in this book.

I reckon it will take a couple weeks to take it all in and it's been even more rewarding to see the amazing support from the community here regarding it and hope you will all love it for those long journeys to gaming events and the likes and as your bedside companion too, Derek (VGATv) has done the 2600 the justice the rest of us have been waiting for for sometime now. I myself can't wait to have this in my hands :).

• Like 4

Apparently the photo didn't upload last night. I'm going to blame shoddy phone service. Here is the photographic proof.

So the proof has been approved to the printers, and should be up for sale on Amazon pretty much any time now. With any luck it will be good to go this weekend.

post-37076-0-42809400-1430492853_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

The book is live as of 0700 est, I just ordered!

I would also like my copy signed if that's possible:)

I see what he is talking about. There is no photo, so I almost didn't see it in the search results:

The Atari 2600 Encyclopedia Volume 1 by Derek Slaton (Author)

• Like 1

Wow you guys rock, I was coming on here to make the announcement that it was live and y'all beat me to it! Thank you all for ordering I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the book!

As for the autographs I'm sure we can figure something out. I'm hoping to start doing conventions later this year (I'm down here in Texas) but will hopefully be branching out next year. if anyone has any other ideas I'm all for it.

Also there are digital versions available, PDF and for iBooks (which includes gameplay footage). The links to all of that are here

http://www.thevgatv.com/Game_Books/

Thank you all again!

• Like 1