IGNORED

FT/FO: Atari 2600 Ultravision Condor Attack (t handle)

fcgamer

Hello everyone. I guess I should introduce myself first, since I am new to the AA forums. I have been collecting videogames for almost 15 years now, and go by many names on several of the gaming forums: trm on Digital Press, fcgamer on Famicom World, and tracker465 on Nintendo Age. I have been around for a long time and have sold / traded many items over the past 15 years. My primary collecting interest is Famicom games, though I do have a smaller Game Boy collection, and also collect games for some obscure machines (Game King, Super A'can).

I recently obtained an Atari 2600 game, which I would like to sell / trade, since I don't collect for Atari.

IMG_4799_zpskg7qlwvh.jpg

IMG_4803_zpsnyleavpg.jpg

IMG_4801_zpsjpysf97w.jpg

IMG_4800_zpsmfofllpg.jpg

fcgamer is my username on other forums. I can verify that if necessary.

Up for offer is the Ultravision Condor Attack game. I know it is rare, I doubt there would be much interest on NA for this cart, but I will throw it up here first, then later sign up on Atari Age or someplace when I have time, should there be no takers here.

There is some label damage to the cart, otherwise it is in nice condition. It is untested though, since I don't have access to an Atari 2600, but due to its condition, I believe it to be in working condition.

Any questions, please ask. Thanks!

The following is a list of items that I am currently look for. They are all Famicom games. I would consider trading my Condor Attack cartridge for some games on this list:

http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=11657.msg158607#msg158607

Or the game is also up for sale / offer. If you are interested or have questions, please ask. :)

• 2 months later...

HI All, if it had the label for the handle how much more would it be worth ?

I'm not sure it really makes it "worth" more with the end label, maybe it would but maybe not. Most people do not even know it had one since pretty much ALL of them do not have it, lol. I think it would make it a little more desirable though since people that own one without the end label might want to upgrade :) I still think this is $100 game....unless you have the box!! Then you have hit the jackpot :)