IGNORED

Game Factory

Eric7100

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Go-for-the-Gold-Intellivision-prototype-reproduction-/261700024743?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cee8979a7

This is for Go For The Gold. When l last emailed he was very low on Game Factory. I bought 3! This box has been available for several years.

Are the Game Factory boxes still available? Or was it a limited run?

Edited by BBWW

Well, would love to register to Intellivision Revolutions newsletters but it is impossible. Got an error from BraveNet with both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome but don't know why and what to do. AV/etc were all deactivated.

Pm me your email address.

Well, Game Factory just arrived and although it has been stated here that it won't work on my PAL console I thought I may as well try it anyway.

I was encouraged when the title screen came straight up but none of the buttons worked so I grabbed the box and manual and realized I need to plug in the ECS keyboard first.

Finding the ECS that was buried away in a cupboard I quickly unboxed it and set it up and got straight back to the title screen and managed to work through the menus and this is where it all came crashing down so yes, it's no good on a PAL console. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Game Factory just arrived and although it has been stated here that it won't work on my PAL console I thought I may as well try it anyway.

I was encouraged when the title screen came straight up but none of the buttons worked so I grabbed the box and manual and realized I need to plug in the ECS keyboard first.

Finding the ECS that was buried away in a cupboard I quickly unboxed it and set it up and got straight back to the title screen and managed to work through the menus and this is where it all came crashing down so yes, it's no good on a PAL console. :(

Thank you Utopia, I just got my game and you answered my question! ;-)

• 1 month later...

Any news about the solution for the Bug? It became a bit quite about that. Its the third game were I got a bad version for buying early from three different publishers :(

Edit: Actually its the fourth case, but in one case the Publisher sent a updated cart for free, so that was absolutely okay.

Edited by Ignorama

Any news about the solution for the Bug? It became a bit quite about that. Its the third game were I got a bad version for buying early from three different publishers :(

Edit: Actually its the fourth case, but in one case the Publisher sent a updated cart for free, so that was absolutely okay.

which other homebrew games had bugs?

I remember Christmas Carol (then LTO sobstituted the cart);

there is a second version of Lost Caves of Kroz, easier in one stage;

Game Factory,

and ... ?

which other homebrew games had bugs?

I remember Christmas Carol (then LTO sobstituted the cart);

there is a second version of Lost Caves of Kroz, easier in one stage;

Game Factory,

and ... ?

Hmmm ... I don't recall if it was a "bug" or just an improvement, but I remember sending back my cart of Spina the Bee to have it updated.

You are welcome! My games are made available for playing. If the customer is not happy, we're not happy. :)

• Like 1