IGNORED

Tombstone

roadrunner

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I just bought a pair of heavy sixer driving controllers from Sean. Wonderful condition, great packing and fast shipping. And fun to talk with. Highly recommend him and look forward to more in the future! Thanks!

• Like 1

Bought an Atari 400 shell for a restoration project for the cost of shipping. His communication was prompt, he went to the trouble to take some good photos for me, and he shipped quickly. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction! :thumbsup:

Thanks again, Sean!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I was looking for a bottom shell for an Atari 2600 in the marketplace, Sean responded right away and offered his for a good price. Shipping to Eastern Canada from California was fast and the item was as described and well-packaged. A pleasure to do business with. Thanks Sean!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just purchased an Atari 5200 gaming unit from Tombstone.

What the gentleman sent was EXACTLY what I purchased... except he was kind enough to sneak in an extra game for me to play with!

Communication was great and he sent it out very quickly. He's a great guy to do business with.

Oh, and one important thing I have to add... it was VERY WELL WRAPPED.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tombstone is now my favorite seller of late- I had a large bounty posted for something ultra-specific and condition sensitive, and very uncommon. I didn't actually think anybody would have it, but he not only messaged me about it, but made sure it arrived safely and quickly! I look forward to more deals with Sean- he truly went above and beyond :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just sold Sean a rca s2 repro game and as always he continues to be 1 of my favorite people to deal with. Outstanding member here at atariage. He is a perfect example of how sharing the collecting experience with others here makes it so fun and fufilling!! :)

• Like 1