IGNORED

FS: Many, many Game Boys

JrPac

Finally selling off a whole bunch of my extra Game Boys. All of these consoles have been 100% refurbished and most are exactly like new.

The screen protectors are all new, and any wrinkling you see is strictly in the protective film that the end user may remove.

Photos are here: http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/JrPac/library/Game%20Boys%20For%20Sale?sort=2&page=1

Game Boy No. 1: Sold!

Original classic. The screen has been repaired and is free of blank lines!

Game Boy No. 2: Sold!

Original classic. The screen has been repaired and is free of blank lines!

Game Boy No. 3: $50

Custom green & gold color variation. The screen has been repaired and free of blank lines!

There are a couple of areas where the screws were slightly overtightened, though it does not affect the appearance, repairability, or gameplay at all.
Game Boy No. 4: $50

Play it Loud black model, with custom pink buttons and screen guard. The screen has been repaired and is free of blank lines!

There are a couple of very minor blemishes on the back but otherwise the system is like new. Can also install the standard buttons and screen protector if you wish.

Also have translucent red and translucent black cases, may add those later?

GBA No. 1: $40

Black. New shell and buttons.

GBA No. 2: $40

Glacier/clear blue. New shell and buttons.

GBA No. 3: $40

Bright yellow! New shell and buttons.

I also have some extra GBC and GBP if anyone is looking for those as well.
Edited by JrPac

I understand the price for the custom ones; not my thing, but at least I know there's demand for that kind of thing from the hipster electronica scene. But plain jane OGBs? Seems like a tough sell at that price to me, quality refurb work or not.

• 2 months later...

To the top, still have these. Also have some more color variations. If you want a color not here, just ask.

I haven't updated the photo yet, but I finally found a proper matching battery door for the black original GB.

Also have some really nice GBP and GBC systems.

Edited by JrPac