IGNORED

FS: 1988 NES Action Set, BB games & PowerPak

92GTA

***I'm looking to sell everything all together. This would be a great start to someone wanting to dive right into NES collecting***

VGC CiB 1988 Nintendo "Action Set", NTSC, 1st Release w/Grey Zapper, serial N13211244.

This is a complete original box set just as it came complete from Nintendo, not a cobbled together set. You can tell because everything has the correct new for 1988 Nintendo seal. The console and everything is original to this exact box and contents.
*Correct matching 1988 manuals and warranty pamphlets.
*Correct original Mario/Duck hunt game (no line across the middle of the label) w/correct original manual (correct NES seal).
*There are only 2 things missing, a Nintendo Power ad/subscription insert and the poster* The ad got sent in for the subscription and the poster was hung on my wall.
Everything is in mint to very good condition. All of the hardware and contents is mint including the paperwork but the box and styrofoam I would only call very good, not mint. The exception being it looks like the power cord got crushed in the middle by something. It's not broken and works just fine tho, just a tiny section of the insulation show surface damage.
$200 est.

NiB, factory wrapped/sealed, NES Cleaning Kit
$75 est.

VGC CiB (NES sleeve, manual, foam, some have mini poster and ads) Black Box games:
(All are in new video game box protectors)

$50 - Tennis
$55 - Kung Fu
$70 - Mario Bros.
$40 - Hogan's Alley
$40 - Pinball
$60 - Excitebike
$100 - Popeye
$30 - Golf

$15 - Also have Tetris VGC CiB.

$735 estimated total. - All the values I put next to everything individually is to show where I got my asking price from based on what everything is currently selling for. If you want to make me an offer, it must be realistic.

Everything has been keep put away in my walk in closet with dehumidifier so they are away from UV exposure. I plugged everything in and tested it before listing for old times sake so I guarantee everything is working perfectly. No slamming of the carts into the console, perfect audio and video, it's just like new. This stuff has allot of sentimental value to me, it's what I got for xmas as a kid when it was new. I doubt you will find many other sellers as OCD about the condition of everything and as forth coming as I am about it.

*The PowerPak in the pictures with the Black Box games is NOT included.

I'm asking $650 plus shipping. alexclaytor@gmail.com

post-38941-0-41621500-1428186039_thumb.jpg

post-38941-0-89686700-1428186043_thumb.jpg

post-38941-0-90767000-1428186047_thumb.jpg

Edited by 92GTA

You guys lol, there is such a thing as Google. Here is my eBay profile: http://www.ebay.com/usr/92gta If you were serious I'm sure you would have searched my username, email, and done a Google image search of my pics.

I've been a member on eBay for like 15yrs and a member here for 1 year. Vintage gaming is just fun for me because I'm 35 and it takes me back to being a kid and all my activity has been on NintendoAge. A Google search of my username will reveal I'm a user on allot of forums with significant all 100% positive feedback, mostly on car forums.

Now leave the n00b alone :D

Edited by 92GTA
  • Like 2

Cib NES consoles can be had for 90 - 140 when I seen them .

Find me a 1st edition action set with the grey zapper cib with all CORRECT paperwork for the same price as mine or lower.

All I see are trashed boxes, 2nd edition sets with orange zappers, and mis-matched paperwork, wrong Mario/Duck Hunt cart w/wrong manual, etc.

It's not really up for debate, this is a sale ad, not a commentary. My total takes into average values of everything and what I want for them. It's not like I need to sell it, I'm not having a fire sale.

Edited by 92GTA
  • Like 1

Find me a 1st edition action set with the grey zapper cib with all CORRECT paperwork for the same price as mine or lower.

All I see are trashed boxes, 2nd edition sets with orange zappers, and mis-matched paperwork, wrong Mario/Duck Hunt cart w/wrong manual, etc.

It's not really up for debate, this is a sale ad, not a commentary. My total takes into average values of everything and what I want for them. It's not like I need to sell it, I'm not having a fire sale.

Best sell it to someone on NA then and not AA.

As they say on Pawn Stars, you can't expect other people to pay for your sentimental attachment.

My advice would be, if you get an offer anywhere near $150, take it. That's the high end of what you can expect for an Action Set. A good condition Deluxe Set can pull $250, and a Power Set maybe $200. But Action Sets fall firmly in the $100-$150 range, original baggies or not.

Good luck with the sale!

• Like 1

http://tinyurl.com/qeot8re

http://tinyurl.com/o68rv86

and one is mint WITH the Nintendo Power ad and poster which yours does not have(not that it makes it worth that much more but still).

http://tinyurl.com/qeot8re

http://tinyurl.com/o68rv86

and one is mint WITH the Nintendo Power ad and poster which yours does not have(not that it makes it worth that much more but still).

The first is not correct, has wrong game cart, box is ripped & has tape, console dirty.

The 2nd one is closer (I still see a wrong game manual), the console is way fadded, but it prolly went for a fair price.

Look, most people would want these going for more so theirs is worth more. Why the fight that I'm asking too much? If I get it great! Stop worrying.

Edited by 92GTA

The first is not correct, has wrong game cart, box is ripped & has tape, console dirty.

The 2nd one is closer (I still see a wrong game manual), the console is way fadded, but it prolly went for a fair price.

Look, most people would want these going for more so theirs is worth more. Why the fight that I'm asking too much? If I get it great! Stop worrying.

I for one am not fighting,I'm just letting you know that yours is slightly overpriced compared to what they sell for(not what is on Ebay now but what the sell for)if you can sell it for this price than that's good,congrats on the sell but I was just informing you that your price is sorta higher than the norm.Also good luck with the sale as their is no disrespect(well from me at least) :thumbsup:

Edited by TheObscureGamer