IGNORED

Sirius & Plutos Payment Options

CPUWIZ

Hi cpuwiz
sorry I did not understand that the payment was up to the number 56, but I see that many people have not yet paid.
Tell me if my payment is valid or I must withdraw.
Thanks

I think he means he doesn't have carts #57-64 ready yet. Since you've already paid, I would just wait. A number of people from the first batch of 56 haven't paid yet. If 8 people in that group haven't paid by the end of the week, their carts will automatically go those at the end of the line who have paid. At least that's how I think it will work. All 64 people on the list will get their carts, assuming they have paid. The last 8 will take longer. Might want to check with CPUWIZ and Albert but those of us in the last 8 slots will get our carts. I think it would be silly to cancel payment just to resubmit later.

Yes, that is 100% correct, I could not make more than 56 currently, because I ran out of parts. They will be made, when I have new parts.

I am not sure how you would know who paid or didn't, but you are free to guess. LOL

Yes, that is 100% correct, I could not make more than 56 currently, because I ran out of parts. They will be made, when I have new parts.

I am not sure how you would know who paid or didn't, but you are free to guess. LOL

Are you short VersaBoards and their components or cartridge shells?

Hey Guys,

payment can now be sent up to number 56 (0x38), payments not received for up to #56 by the end of the week, will go free for all. In other words, you get back in line and someone who can pay faster than you, gets theirs first. If someone wants to nudge someone else on the list, feel free, I don't have enough time to deal with dozens of PM's reminding people.

Shipping has begun in limited quantity and will go into full force next week, with a possible interruption for a few days near the end of the week, due to having to go in for an operation.

Anyone who doesn't understand any of this, due to language barriers (e.g. Marco Micolli sending payment for #63) or something, please ask for clarification before sending payment.

Cheers,

-R

Good luck with your operation!

Are you short VersaBoards and their components or cartridge shells?

I had run out of EPROM's, but it's all good, all 64 sets are done now.

For anyone interested, if you look at the original thread and you see a '*' to the left of the number, the carts were already shipped, or are shipping today. ;)

Many people have not even read the PM about it. LOL

• Like 2

I had run out of EPROM's, but it's all good, all 64 sets are done now.

For anyone interested, if you look at the original thread and you see a '*' to the left of the number, the carts were already shipped, or are shipping today. ;)

Many people have not even read the PM about it. LOL

Yay, I got asterisk (*) :D

Received my copies last night. Played many rounds of Plutos, and made it to level 2 twice. Also played a few rounds of Sirius; however, as each round was less than 30 seconds each, I didn't spend much time with it.

Both games have beautiful graphics, but Plutos is the better overall game, in my opinion. Sirius is so ridiculously difficult I am not sure I will ever devote much time trying to get better at it. It sure is purty, though.

Huge thanks to CPUWIZ and Albert.

Received my copies last night. Played many rounds of Plutos, and made it to level 2 twice. Also played a few rounds of Sirius; however, as each round was less than 30 seconds each, I didn't spend much time with it.

Both games have beautiful graphics, but Plutos is the better overall game, in my opinion. Sirius is so ridiculously difficult I am not sure I will ever devote much time trying to get better at it. It sure is purty, though.

Huge thanks to CPUWIZ and Albert.

I'm one of those types that generally suck at shooters, although my classic training in recent years since becoming an Atari collector circa 2012 appears to have paid off. I am probably better now at space shooters in my mid-30s than I ever was during my teens and 20s. 8) Having spent roughly 30 minutes between the two games, here are my initial first impressions...

I did reach the Stage 1 boss of Sirius with a score of 9550. Bear in mind the asteroids are lethal, even the tiny bullet-sized ones. My first reaction was "this game is impossible hard" but I quickly realised it is possible to dodge most enemies even if you fail to shoot them down in time. Make sure you're playing "easy" mode, which is set by the difficulty switches I believe.

Plutos I did beat stage 1 and achieved a score of 16900. In Plutos your stock level 1 weapons are weak. Gotta upgrade it but I keep collecting the wrong upgrades by accident. You gotta pick one weapon type and stick with it. By about the 3rd or 4th weapons level, your ship becomes a force to be reckoned with.

Still, I wish there was a "Game Genie" type device for the 7800. Since with both games you always respawn immediately whenever you lose a life, a simple "INF LIVES" code would let casual players plow through the whole game... :dunce:

Shoutout and thank you to CPUWIZ for making these... :D :thumbsup:

Edited by stardust4ever