IGNORED

Sirius & Plutos Payment Options

CPUWIZ

Bummer, dude, but if you'd logged into the site once in a while, you'd have a "new message" notification in the upper right corner.

Eh shit happens, all work and no play. I work a ton and have very little time for forum trolling these days. If there is another run and I catch it hopefully.

Bummer, dude, but if you'd logged into the site once in a while, you'd have a "new message" notification in the upper right corner.

I did log in periodically and still nearly missed it. Were it not for one of the OKRGS members calling me, I might have missed these entirely. Once Jesse called me, I got online and paid right then.

*shrug* Props to networking, yes?

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone.

If anyone has doubles and is willing to part with them, I would be interested in buying them.

Mine were stolen out of my luggage during a recent plane trip, and I never got to play them.

Thanks.

What does shipping normally run to South Africa?

A lot. Sorry you lost them. :sad: Maybe you could sweettalk CPUWIZ to make another one?

Another member recently sold a pair on ebay. They are great games. I hope you can get another pair somehow.

I have tried sweet talking CPUWIZ, but apparently I may not have the right attributes. :(

Mine were stolen out of my luggage during a recent plane trip, and I never got to play them.

OT, but was this in Johannesburg? I literally just read about an alleged epidemic of luggage theft going on at South African airports, Joburg in particular.

Back on topic -- I need to get me a pair of these games one of these days.

OT, but was this in Johannesburg? I literally just read about an alleged epidemic of luggage theft going on at South African airports, Joburg in particular.

Back on topic -- I need to get me a pair of these games one of these days.

Probably, though I can't be 100% sure as there were transits in other airports as well. Johannesburg airport is notorious for theft and pilfering, and I try to avoid flying through it whenever I can.

If anyone has an extra copy of Sirius that they would be willing to part with for a reasonable (i.e., not crazy eBay gouging) price, please contact me.

As a latecomer to the 7800, I unfortunately missed out on these when they were still available. I was lucky enough to score a second-hand copy of Plutos from a generous seller recently, but it needs a copy of Sirius to keep it company... shmups gotta stick together after all, especially on the 7800! ;)