IGNORED

Odd VBXE question....

I am hooking up an Atari 130XE to a DLP video projector. Because of the large size of the projection screen, I need the highest quality video possible, which is the RGB output of the VBXE.

However, I want to occasionally play games that use artifacting. Instead of using the noisy composite out, can I use the RGB through an RGB to composite converter to get artifacting? I know I could just use the composite out, but I would suspect RGB --> Composite will give a better result.

I think the VBXE RGB via converter box would work but not necessarily generate the artifcating you want (might be out of phase).

Also note there's probably zero VBXE stuff out there that intentionally does artifacting (no need plus as stated RGB won't give it to you).

Also note using a composite converter with VBXE might generate unwanted artifacting, in fact with 320 and 640 modes as the basis of many VBXE releases it's probably inevitable.