IGNORED

2600 box art on a mousepad

Spud

I saw an Adventure dragon on a mouse pad on some website and thought that Atari had some great box art. I made a few up using Shutterfly and MS paint. Also one as a nod to the landfill thread : ^ ) What other games do you think would look good?

post-5427-0-00188400-1428555937_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Ok one more, these is fun to make. Not Atari but I think a good one. I had trouble with the top getting cropped out though.

Soooo. How much does licensing for old images from Atari cost now days? I believe these would sell.

post-5427-0-82207400-1428589600_thumb.jpg

Moonsweeper < another amazing looking mouse pad IMO, not so sure about that E.T pic as it resembles more the movie rather then the 2600 program. :?

EDIT On second thought the E.T would probably look good when printed on the fabric adding contrast.

Edited by Tony The 2600

Over the past year or so, I fell in love with some of the SpaceVision and SuperVision artwork and have started collecting those 2600 carts and bootleg/pirate stuff..

Anyways, I think some of those artworks would look sweet on a mousepad, t-shirt, etc.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hell, I'm seriously thinking about getting that evil space robot scene (my avatar) as a tattoo! :P Wish there more/better scans of those out there..