IGNORED

Metal Jesus GAME ROOM TOUR - 5000 Games!

BRAND NEW for 2015 Game Room Tour from Metal Jesus which has 5,000 Games and over 45 consoles, computers & handhelds. Over 4 decades of video games are organized, connected and ready to play!

If you have questions about how this is all configured and setup, let me know! Also...my PS4 and games are upstairs in the living room. My Steam computer is a 27" iMac in the office which is where I do all my video editing.

• Like 4

Nice game room. It really is hard to keep stuff organized, and I think you've done a bang up job.

Right now I have 1-2k games and most of it is in storage while i save up for a house. In the meantime, I take up an entire closet with a few shelves dedicated to what i'm collecting at the moment. The random bookshelves and media storage shelves always look a little cobbled together, no matter how nice you try to make it look.

My goal eventually, when I get a space to make my own, is to go the classy route, and have a carpenter build custom shelving into the wall that fits UGC's and DVD cases, with a few display areas. I'd also like to do one area with special space for sega cd/saturn boxes and 3DO longboxes. I'd also like to have some game signs (Atari, Sega, etc.) on the wall, and framed posters, but nothing too hodge podge or cluttered looking, just a few nice high end pieces here and there. Then, a nice coffee table and leather couch for multiplayer and single player gaming bliss. Maybe a captains chair I can wheel around as well for light gun games or single player gaming.

Anyway, great video, I got a few thoughts and ideas so thanks for taking the time to put it together!

• 2 weeks later...

I counted 4999, there's one missing.

But serious, amazing collection.

When I lived in the UK, I had approx. 5000 games, a mixture throughout all consoles/computers. Moving to a different country, I had to half the collection.

I'm with you, I love PC games.

Edited by high voltage
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

My stuff is in more of a "storage" arrangement (not so presentable, and considerably-less than yours but enough to be considered "ridiculous" by non-gamers), but I tell you a large part of the enjoyment is - after a day of stress - SIMPLY ENTERING THAT ROOM that takes me back to my youth, at least in my mind. Just walking into that room and looking around makes me feel better. Same for yours, probably more-so. Bravo for creating such an atmosphere! Thanks for sharing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome room. I share the upstairs of my house with the kids stuff. I only keep 2 systems ready there and 3 downstairs. I haven't rocked out with my amps for 5 years as quit bands for my kids.

Are you an Annihilator fan? You should check out their old stuff (80's and early 90's)if your into metal you most likely will think they kick ass.