IGNORED

aprils fool?

sage

if I put all levels in, somebody might start to sell it. Thus one level per ROM. Makes it uninteresting for pirates.

This gave me the impression you had done all the work.

Therefore releasing it as a complete cart made sense.

Apologies. When or if you go for a release I'll be interested whether on your cart or karri's or somebody else's :)

Rgds

BadPricey

Its the same problem as with Crystal Mines II and Chips Challenge. Its no problem to create ROMs with new levels _if_ you would have levels. For Chips Challenge its relatively easy, as there are ways to import levels from the PC scene and there are hundreds of levels available. Only problem is that the Lynx has strict limits on the number of enemies. Thus you would have to test play a lot. Some levels would crash, some are not resolvable, some get too easy. (And ask the authors of the levels if you wanna sell them that is). For Crystal Mines there is the editor from Songbird available. It does not provide a direct way to create ROMS, but one can "just" replace the level files within the ROM. Nevertheless, I have not seen _anyone_ post his self-made levels.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...