IGNORED

Tank Command Special Edition order info: Gone

atari181

I am taking care of sales for the Tank Command special edition thagt Kevin Programmed and CPUWIZ made. There is only 8 of these, 6 will go up for sale here and 2 will be auctioned off on Ebay.

Here is the original thread

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/203636-tank-command-color-edit/?p=3210078Please post if you are interested in buying one. First come first serve.

The price is $50(gift payment preferred ) Shipped anywhere in

the US and includes the cart and the box. International buyers please PM me for shipping quote.

I am not looking for payment now only potential buyers. I should have everything ready within 2 weeks. Games/boxes are not numbered.

1.Marc O.

2.eebuckeye

3.hyperboy

4.rhocker

5.atarinut76

6.ntavio

7.EBAY

8.EBAY

Edited by atari181

I am wholeheartedly against ebaying hacks.

Yeah, but it's a war that can never be won, when I supply you with the bits to make a bigger run of these, you will never know if one or more of the people buying one of them from you, isn't going to flip it on ebay a week later. ;) So you may as well participate. Sign a couple and drop them on ebay! :D

;(

Why not posting in the 7800 forum..why not taking preorders?Only 8 is nothing :( Seems like a joke.

No chance to get one......too late for me in the night.New games should be available for more than 8 people.I am sure,we will see some carts at Ebay for a horrinle price.My next release will have only 3 carts and then it is really rare.... :)

If i cannot buy one on the regular way,i will never buy one at EBAY :(

I can make donations,but not at EBAY

Sorry this was bullsh.....,

Edited by gambler172

;(

Why not posting in the 7800 forum..why not taking preorders?Only 8 is nothing :( Seems like a joke.

No chance to get one......too late for me in the night.New games should be available for more than 8 people.I am sure,we will see some carts at Ebay for a horrinle price.My next release will have only 3 carts and then it is really rare.... :)

I cannot be quiet anymore. Read above and you will see that this is NOT a numbered or limited release and that Kevin will be releasing many more soon, as CPU is helping him with the boards to do so. As many of you know CPUWIZ does not use PayPal and he asked me to take these and help him out rather than him having to deal with multiple checks etc.

HE ONLY MADE 8 ! Nothing more, it is not some conspiracy to keep people from getting them to drive up rarity. I am sure the fact that he is swamped with Sirius and Plutos carts to make and dealing with health issues had lots to do with there being only 8 right now.

At this point I am financial vested in this. I have several hundred dollars in the carts,boxes and shipping materials. I felt that offering 6 of them here at just over my cost and auctioning off 2 of them on Ebay to try to recoup a few dollars for my time was how I would sell these. If you disagree, I apologize.

This isn't a greed thing or a conspiracy. It is just the way it is. If you have a problem with it, please send me a PM.

Thanks to those who have ordered, I will contact you in a week or two with payment instructions

Edited by atari181

;(

Don't worry Walter. I've had plans to make a run of these for quite a while. I was just waiting on boards and didn't want to pester Al too much since I know he stays very busy. However, it looks like I'll finally be getting the boards and will make a run to fill demand.

I was in NO WAY involved in this and was never contacted regarding this. I've always made it clear that I hold no rights to my hacks (as they are hacks and not original properties), but I've also made it clear that I would like to be contacted before someone has a cart made in case I have a newer version. Besides, I would consider that common courtesy. If anyone had contacted me, they would have found out I planned to make a run of these and had already purchased most of the parts. However, I also publicly made that intention known in the 7800 forum quite some time ago. We could have worked together to finally get the boards I had been waiting on for a long time and provided enough of these to fill demand at reasonable prices.

Regardless, what's done is done and I'm not in the business of making enemies or holding grudges. I sincerely hope the OP does not go through with ebaying these, but either way, I'll be making a run in the near future.

edit: I was writing my post before atari181's last post. I appreciate you clarifying it a bit. I still would have appreciated it if I had been contacted, but like I said... I'm not holding grudges.

Edited by KevinMos3
  • Like 2

Come on now guys, I accidentally printed 3 sheets of these labels, when I made a cart for a trade. I hate throwing shit away, so I used them, didn't have time or patience to deal with them myself, so I gave them to atari181 to do with as he pleases.

Stop it with the whining, bickering and pouding, otherwise I am gonna take my ball and go home and then nobody will get another cart or boards. I was asked to take the publicly posted ROM and make a cart that would match Marc's box, end of story.

Maybe I should send a stack of these boards to Hozer, so people really have something to cry about. :roll:

• Like 2

Hi atari181

sorry for the bull,,,,?but a simple message,that more copies are possible in the future would have cleared rhe situation :(

Everybody here knows,that I submit every 7800 project as a collector and I can wait,cause I know

that CPUWIZ has also a private life......

Sorry again....But I do not like EBAY

greetings Walter

Edited by gambler172

I cannot be quiet anymore. Read above and you will see that this is NOT a numbered or limited release and that Kevin will be releasing many more soon, as CPU is helping him with the boards to do so. As many of you know CPUWIZ does not use PayPal and he asked me to take these and help him out rather than him having to deal with multiple checks etc.

HE ONLY MADE 8 ! Nothing more, it is not some conspiracy to keep people from getting them to drive up rarity. I am sure the fact that he is swamped with Sirius and Plutos carts to make and dealing with health issues had lots to do with there being only 8 right now.

At this point I am financial vested in this. I have several hundred dollars in the carts,boxes and shipping materials. I felt that offering 6 of them here at just over my cost and auctioning off 2 of them on Ebay to try to recoup a few dollars for my time was how I would sell these. If you disagree, I apologize.

This isn't a greed thing or a conspiracy. It is just the way it is. If you have a problem with it, please send me a PM.

Thanks to those who have ordered, I will contact you in a week or two with payment instructions

Hi atari181

It is your good right,to get back the money you invested...I am sure,if you offered the games for 60 or maybe 70 bucks....they would also sell and you get back your money.I do not like to bid at EBAY against friends.....I could offer more than 50 bucks....but never at EBAY.

Sorry for my hard words....but i guessed that there were new boxes....especially for a 8 cart release..As Marc lives in germany,it is easy for me to get a box.And do not worry...when i release a game....I make it possible to get one more,if someone misses a preorder.Releasing only 3 games was just a sarcastic joke...

greetings Walter

• 2 weeks later...