IGNORED

Bigfoot and Atari Collecting

Some more A8 games. In other collector news I did a crazy gaming road trip last weekend and randomly met another collector and his daughter. He invited me to his house to look at their collection. They had around 8 or so kiosks and another room neatly organized filled with games.

We are now networking if they see something in my area I’m willing to pick it up and hold it for them and vice versa. I have never been on Facebook but they watch that ?.

3C407AD5-9650-476C-8F51-0CB8482C1060.jpeg

5 hours ago, stupus said:

These are 2 boxes i really still hope to get eventually. But with the prices the last couple years on them i am getting more comfortable with my real carts and manuals and repro boxes.

These are still very possible, even at today’s prices they are still dramatically undervalued titles with a ton of pop culture. If you buy them now you will never lose a dime in fact I believe the titles will go waaay higher in the future.

Someday you also need to get a 2600 kiosk for your world ? class game room

22 minutes ago, Tony587327635498 said:

Don't worry I will

Doesn't matter if the price goes up on these or not I'm getting them

Great job getting yours btw

You have some very expensive and nice Nintendo titles along with other rarities across many consoles.

Do do you know how you tell the difference between 1st edition, 2nd edition, 10th edition snes donkey Kong country? I bought one sealed years ago in perfect condition and don’t have a clue. I have no plans to sell it .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Captain_Combat said:

You have some very expensive and nice Nintendo titles along with other rarities across many consoles.

Do do you know how you tell the difference between 1st edition, 2nd edition, 10th edition snes donkey Kong country? I bought one sealed years ago in perfect condition and don’t have a clue. I have no plans to sell it .

Sorry no

I also don't collect sealed games

I like to open my stuff up, check everything out, play it etc

On 9/22/2019 at 6:10 PM, Captain_Combat said:

Wizard games press kit I have never seen one before . A picture of the gang together. These golden age games are highly sought after by game collectors, horror buffs and fans of the ?. Prices will continue to rise.

7115E862-7437-47F2-B09D-5CE06D343566.jpeg

Great score!

Never seen that press kit before.

Would love to have scans of that one for the database.

8)

• Like 1