IGNORED

Bigfoot and Atari Collecting

3 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Love the first edition gatefolds.  I only have one (the same one coincidentally) but it’s one of the favorite pieces in my collection!

Congrats pm me a picture when you get a chance. I believe there’s still some more undiscovered sears variations that could walk out of the swamp after 40 years of not being seen.

Just now, Captain_Combat said:

Congrats pm me a picture when you get a chance. I believe there’s still some more undiscovered sears variations that could walk out of the swamp after 40 years of not being seen.

I’ll try to do that.  There were at least a few others of these that sold in the past year but they sold immediately at a very large BIN price. I was fortunate to have placed a bid early on this and then followed up with many bids. 

Yes, i think all the sears and atari gatefolds had the hanger sleeves. The museum guys were not even aware of them till i showed them pics at mgc last year. I dont have any other than the atari indy 500 with the hanger.

They are really cool!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Captain_Combat said:

New in box grey blackjack. I had this on my shelves for weeks and didn’t know about it. I must have picked this up in a lot years ago going after something else.

FCAD5926-7522-4079-9D14-6875121A7709.jpeg

One of the last grey Corp boxes I need to complete the grey set. It's a hard one, but probably the easiest out of what I have left. 

• Like 1