IGNORED

Bigfoot and Atari Collecting

On 4/13/2020 at 12:03 PM, Rhod said:

no blues stickers on boxes ?

On 4/13/2020 at 8:20 PM, Captain_Combat said:

I don’t see any blue stickers on either box.

I have the Atari cartridge and Commodore diskette versions of Flip and Flop, both complete in box.  The former lacks a media format sticker whereas the latter has a blue one.  The stickers for the Atari versions should actually be red as seen here.

1 hour ago, Psionic said:

I have the Atari cartridge and Commodore diskette versions of Flip and Flop, both complete in box.  The former lacks a media format sticker whereas the latter one has a blue one.  The stickers for the Atari versions should actually be red as seen here.

Both versions of my boulder dash are sealed. The diskette version has a red sticker and the cartridge version of boulder dash appears orange. Neither flip and flop have any stickers. I would like to see the blue sticker ones but they might just be pricing tier stickers if they don’t say Atari. Atari may have used different sticker colors based on media type?

B4E63E44-BDB3-44AE-B4BB-ACC4AFE068E0.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Psionic said:

I'm pretty sure the sticker that appears orange is just faded or discolored from a printing variation.  The blue stickers are specific to the Commodore 64.  My copies of Bristles and Flip and Flop both have them.

20200703_122453.jpg

You are correct it is faded red, I had to look at it in the sunlight to see the red.

1 hour ago, stupus said:

Nice!!!! These are sooooo hard!

I still need 3 boxes, too bad its not the ones you have 2 of or i would be begging you for some help lol

So I used to have an extra boxed chucknorris single ender but I traded that with ntavio. At the time I didn’t have tigervision espial boxed so I told him to buy one that was on eBay and I’ll do the trade. I didn’t hear back from him for about 2-3 weeks and another cib espial pops up on eBay so I bought it. Later he still wanted to do the trade so now I have two cib espials. We both shipped them to each at the same time.

I keep an eye out for you on eBay and if I get one I’ll give it to you for what I paid for it.

On 7/11/2020 at 5:49 PM, Captain_Combat said:

My single ender Atari 2600 xonox collection....some of these are incredible hard to get. Also a pink label chuck norris.

F98EFD9E-C839-4214-B9C4-ABF06891EC56.jpeg

Great collection.

Captain Combat, could you make nice pictures of the front and back of your Chuck Norris box?

It's the only one still missing in our database:
http://www.atarimania.com/list_games_atari-2600-vcs-xonox-k-tel-software-single-ender_label_177_2_G.html

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

15 hours ago, Rom Hunter said:

Great collection.

Captain Combat, could you make nice pictures of the front and back of your Chuck Norris box?

It's the only one still missing in our database:
http://www.atarimania.com/list_games_atari-2600-vcs-xonox-k-tel-software-single-ender_label_177_2_G.html

8)

Thanks Indiana here’s some pics of lone wolf mcquade

AC1DA9C7-566B-4A4D-BD01-7B7703E1C81E.jpeg

BDF5AEC3-5089-45E3-96DB-640819330E00.jpeg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Shawn said:

That sign is absolutely fuckin' awesome! ?

I recently picked that bad boy up coming back from Montana with my wife and daughters. The guy held it for me in Oklahoma City for about 2 weeks on my way back. It’s made of really strong styrofoam and it’s double sided. The guy I bought it from picked it up in college in the 1990’s. It may have been in the iconic John A Browns family owned department store that had a huge Atari presence. It has four holes in the corners so it was definitely hanging at a business back in the late 70’s early 80’s. It might be a one of a kind I have never seen anything like it.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 8:19 PM, Captain_Combat said:

I recently picked that bad boy up coming back from Montana with my wife and daughters. The guy held it for me in Oklahoma City for about 2 weeks on my way back. It’s made of really strong styrofoam and it’s double sided. The guy I bought it from picked it up in college in the 1990’s. It may have been in the iconic John A Browns family owned department store that had a huge Atari presence. It has four holes in the corners so it was definitely hanging at a business back in the late 70’s early 80’s. It might be a one of a kind I have never seen anything like it.

Nice! As for your Pink Chuck Norris single ender, if you had to guess and put a rarity on it where do you think it fits in on the R1 to R10 scale?

10 hours ago, Shawn said:

Nice! As for your Pink Chuck Norris single ender, if you had to guess and put a rarity on it where do you think it fits in on the R1 to R10 scale?

Looking at the xonox press kit they did have some pink on their cartridges and boxes but maybe these were just prototypes? The one I have looks different from the press kit so maybe some kind of early label variation? 

This one stumps me so I’ll have to go with R4 but could go much higher. Usually I can come fairly close on rarity but not this one.

C47F6BC9-8B1F-4B53-AD5F-99451DD1D3EF.jpeg

• Like 2

On 7/18/2020 at 9:22 AM, Captain_Combat said:

Looking at the xonox press kit they did have some pink on their cartridges and boxes but maybe these were just prototypes? The one I have looks different from the press kit so maybe some kind of early label variation? 

This one stumps me so I’ll have to go with R4 but could go much higher. Usually I can come fairly close on rarity but not this one.

C47F6BC9-8B1F-4B53-AD5F-99451DD1D3EF.jpeg

I am not sure where or when this was.  I think I recall seeing a loaner cart from Xonox that had the pink label.  I am guessing early/pre-production.

• Like 1