IGNORED

Bigfoot and Atari Collecting

• 1 month later...

Inside the "Manna" is Blackbeard's treasure found on Ocracoke Island.

What I have for the Atari 2600 never fit inside this but it will answer one of the long term great mysteries of the Atari 2600 and maybe create another mystery. I don't fully understand why I have this or why a couple more haven't been found. 

I believe Atari is turning 50 this year ( Old Man Jenkins lol) 6-24 and will probably start a thread in the 2600 for prosperity sake. I have always enjoyed reading the older thread's. I will give the Rom Hunter exclusive access to archiving . If he wants to dump it and scan it I would have to swing by " The national video game museum" or some video game conference and let someone that knows how do it.

IMG_20220409_123408.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 11:38 AM, Captain_Combat said:

An almost sealed case of video games that I bought over 10 years ago. Probably stadium events or Mario bros.

How does someone determine a fair price for a sealed box of unknown contents? 

The last time that I bought an unidentified package of something was when I was about 7 or 8 years old -- I received a damaged box of Wonder Woman-branded tissues that the store could not otherwise sell.  

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 6:56 PM, jhd said:

How does someone determine a fair price for a sealed box of unknown contents? 

The last time that I bought an unidentified package of something was when I was about 7 or 8 years old -- I received a damaged box of Wonder Woman-branded tissues that the store could not otherwise sell.  

You can't, I bought the case 10 or 12 years ago and was told it had dig dug inside. I was curious too, so I opened a couple to make sure and gave a couple away. I was really trying to make Nintendo stadium events collectors nervous with the supply thing ?

I used to love playing digdug on the arcade while eating pizza at happy Joe's along with galaga, asteroids, donkey Kong etc 

IMG_20220618_083626.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A few of my Activision games and a bigfoot story. A few years ago I took my family to Holiday world in southern Indiana. I was wearing a bigfoot tee-shirt and a park employee approached me and said nice tee-shirt. I asked if he's ever had an encounter with those things and he said yes. Him and his dad saw it twice through a scope over a 10 yr timeframe hunting deer on family farm. 

IMG_20220806_112546.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sealed wata games Pete rose. Mr. Hustle, one of the best to ever play the game of baseball.

And back to the dreaded mountains. Mont blanc kills more people than any other mountain. 200 to 300 people summit every day. 100 people die per year. It's so bad the mayor of the French town wants to hold 15,000 Euro before you climb. 10,000 Euro for search and rescue and 5,000 for funeral expenses. I think the mayor is right why should the taxpayers pay this?

Annapurna 1 has the highest percentage death rate but not many attempt the beast.

IMG_20221224_123823.thumb.jpg.65ca796a303ef5906235d56431045c49.jpg

IMG_20221224_123917.jpg