IGNORED

TG-16 Season 5 Round 9: BATMAN

TG-16 Season 5 Round 9 : BATMAN

post-34056-0-56150800-1429421009_thumb.png

post-34056-0-94048700-1429421072_thumb.png

post-34056-0-42261900-1429420711_thumb.pngpost-34056-0-81668900-1429420714_thumb.jpg

Settings: Default

ROM: Batman (J).rar

Manual: Could not find one

Standard HSC Rules: No continues..codes or cheats.

Pics are not required but requested.

Round Ends: May 3rd 2015 Midnite

SCORES:

1. coleco1981 54,500 +25

2. DonPedro 48,400 +24

3. roadrunner 38,100 +23

4. jblenkle 37,500 +22

LEADERBOARD:

1. coleco1981 [223] ( 9 ) (3)

2. DonPedro [219] ( 9 ) (4)

3. roadrunner [179] ( 9 )

4. NIKON [177] ( 8 )

5. darthkur [164] (7) (1)

6. jblenkle [157] (8)

7. LidLikesIntellevision [143] (7)

8. Battra92 [112] (6) (1)

9. Buttons [28] (1)

10. jibbajaba [22] (1)

11. S.BAZ [21] (1)

11. stardust4ever [21] (1)

12 Darrin [18] (1)

Edited by NIKON

I am writing this to let everyone know that I will not be able to participate in this or any HSC rounds for quite sometime..I have developed a tendon issue in my right hand that extends all the way up my right arm...Iwill still be able to moderate this and any other contests I have going on..just can't play...* lowers head and sighs*.. I do not know how long this condition will last but I will certainly let you all know when I am back to 100%.

Just so you know...I am unable to play guitar as well which my music is a passion of mine and this pains me tremendously.

Sorry for this news but I wanted everyone to know why I suddenly stopped submitting scores.

Sorry to hear this. I game a lot and couldn't imagine not being able to for an extended period of time!

I am writing this to let everyone know that I will not be able to participate in this or any HSC rounds for quite sometime..I have developed a tendon issue in my right hand that extends all the way up my right arm...Iwill still be able to moderate this and any other contests I have going on..just can't play...* lowers head and sighs*.. I do not know how long this condition will last but I will certainly let you all know when I am back to 100%.

Just so you know...I am unable to play guitar as well which my music is a passion of mine and this pains me tremendously.

Sorry for this news but I wanted everyone to know why I suddenly stopped submitting scores.

Sorry to hear, get well soon.

Really bad news.

Take a good rest, don't force your arm, take care of yourself. I hope you can get 100% back as soon as possible.

• Like 1