IGNORED

I'll just leave this right here...

CyranoJ

Classic, he's back to threatening me again for messing with his "business". And who wouldn't want to pay over $200 for a copy of Rayman where the save feature doesn't work?

If it's a business you'd think there'd be an IRS record.

• Like 4

Classic, he's back to threatening me again for messing with his "business". And who wouldn't want to pay over $200 for a copy of Rayman where the save feature doesn't work?

Someday, the 2 clowns above might step on the toes of the wrong person.

Ever heard the saying, don't mess with a man's business?

What the f*ck is that you f*cking psychopath ???

• Like 2

attachment7vu7s.jpg

This looks great, the smiley face is a nice and reassuring touch, but I can't help thinking that it might not quite meet Lord Douggie Level Of Quality for an official BS release. Shame.

After all the lies and accusations, it turns out that neither Jagware or Reboot are responsible....

I'm not exactly sure how showing that one person made a dodgy cart precludes anyone else from having done so.

The people (well, let's be honest here, it was a single shitstain in the ear of one ego-inflated loudmouth) who made those accusations knew exactly what they were doing when they did it. Throw mud and some will stick.

It worked amazingly well for one reason and one reason only - people are stupid cunts and love to bandwagon and follow the herd, especially if they live sad, mundane lives in which that kind of excitement seems wonderfully different to their reality. If we hadn't put in the effort to shake up that shower of shit they'd likely still be doing it today, spreading their fear and hate and stifling anything new happening on Jaguar to keep their pitiful output in a relative vacuum - but it's the ball-swinging herd that are really to blame, for lapping it up and playing into their hands.

• Like 4

I have to say I am surprised to see Kevincal doing this, I thought he was a better person than this...I'm not referring to the multi-cart or what games were put on it, but to the fact that the multi-cart can be bought for $100 and the seller will put what ever rom images you want on it for that price, and Kevincal trying to profit from the pirated game(s) on it and deceiving people out of an extra $200 on top of it all. Though whom ever buys it will deserve being ripped off since they are purchasing pirated software.

I've seen these multi-carts on eBay, and I actually plan on getting one myself. Though I'll be using it for home-brew games and Hacks. I want to put one or both of the 'JagDoom 2' hacks, JHL 15 and some other home-brew I hadn't decided on yet. But my reason for wanting them on a multi-cart was, one, I no longer own a Skunkboard and since all releases are sold out, the multi-cart will be far cheaper than purchasing out-of-production Skunkboard for inevitably far more money than when they were released. Two, I was studying the multi-cart auction pics on eBay and it looks to me like there IS a save-game eeprom on the multi-cart, which is a huge bonus over the Skunkboard's lack of save feature. Though I was still curious if the one eeprom is capable of supporting multiple games saves from different game or if it could only be used for one game at a time and then erased to use with another.

There's nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned with selling or owning the multi-cart any more than a Skunkboard or Atari Flashcart. People can pirate using any one of these options or even making their own carts. Like the military used to do for homosexuals with don't ask, don't tell, I follow that rule when it comes to any of these devices and copyrights, even though I wouldn't do it myself: at least with games like Battlesphere and Total Carnage whose publishers are still actively involved with the copyrights or publishing. Doom 2 hack may be questionable, but I do own the original and I doubt Carmack minds for personal use. I have no problem, personally (ethically or morally) with technically copy-written games that are essentially "abandon-ware," but the copyright holders of Battlesphere are A-holes that would never think of releasing their game rom to the Jag community and will cling to the copyright even beyond death of they can, and Total Carnage is still in publication; that's where I draw my own line.

Kevincal, buddy, I beg you to change your mind and take this cart off the market. This is blatantly wrong, no gray area here...

I have to say I am surprised to see Kevincal doing this, I thought he was a better person than this...

Really? Wow. Like, just wow. How much evidence do you need? Just... nope, I got nothing.

Edited by CyranoJ
  • Like 2

Hey, you have to run a tight ship and cutthroat enterprise when you reside at your grandparents house and your two forms of income are the dole and raiding said relatives garage to mark up for your eBay store.

• Like 3