IGNORED

I'll just leave this right here...

CyranoJ

This looks great, the smiley face is a nice and reassuring touch, but I can't help thinking that it might not quite meet Lord Douggie Level Of Quality for an official BS release. Shame.

Why do games with plain old black plastic cases cost so much when BattleSphere Gold is the only game with a limited edition Inviso-Case.

Why do games that come with no box or manual cost so much when BattleSphere Gold gives you some of the most attractive packaging ever created for a Jaguar game?

Why do all other games that cost so much come exposed to the elements (dust, liquids, corrosives, etc.) while BattleSphere Gold comes sealed in protective shrink wrap plastic?

Why do other games that cost so much come with homemade labels printed on an inkjet printer, while BattleSphere Gold has professionally printed and die cut labels plus embossed foil die-cut special edition labels?

Why do some other games that cost so much come with tiny save-game EPROMS, while BattleSphere Gold comes with 8 times the EPROM?

Why do some other games come with cheap tin and lead HAL (hot air leveled) connector contacts, while BattleSphere Gold comes with connector contacts plated in pure gold?

No, I don't quite think it meets his royal standards...

• Like 4

just delete my damn profile. Im done with this. I will never come back to Atari Age in my life after this. this bullying is way out of control. I never started anything with anyone.

I guess im such a bad person for trying to capitalize on an item I purchased awhile ago on ebay. Yep, I sure deserve this flogging and treatment for such a travesty.

I will never come to Atari age the rest of my life. Not after this. :) Its just a waste of time and why would I want to hang out here when im treated like this.

• Like 1

just delete my damn profile. Im done with this. I will never come back to Atari Age in my life after this. this bullying is way out of control. I never started anything with anyone.

I guess im such a bad person for trying to capitalize on an item I purchased awhile ago on ebay. Yep, I sure deserve this flogging and treatment for such a travesty.

I will never come to Atari age the rest of my life. Not after this. :) Its just a waste of time and why would I want to hang out here when im treated like this.

To use a very old colloquialism "You reap what you sow"

• Like 10

this bullying is way out of control.

lolololol

You're selling warez, blatantly and openly. A few years ago it would have all been pitchforks and torches, not people taking the piss.

I thought posting a photo of your cock online was daft, but this has it beat by a margin.

• Like 9

That kind of cart with roms is clearly copyright infringement: do you think especially of Songbird who released the game Total Carnage?

I'll clear up my mindset about what I do and don't do when it comes to ROMs in another thread, but I generally promote game designers, but have no problem making games that no one can turn a profit on any longer.