IGNORED

Sealed Kid vid voice module-what is it worth?

Noob124

Very nice, looks in better condition than mine. If you want to sell P.M. me with pics. of everything in the box, all box angles, etc.

Thanks,

Chuck

EDIT: I posted before I read the "unopened" part of your post. I get excited easily. Can you open the box w/o ruining the box? If so, please p.m. me the pics.

Edited by Mxyzptlk

Not worth anything anyway. Rubber belts and idler tires all disintegrated in the cassette player and the analog tapes themselves are all but wowed and fluttered out. Bonus is, that the pressure pads on the Smurf tapes all need to be re-glued.

Everyone here knowz that if you wants to play a KidVid game, gotta break out the old Sony Discman and cue up the tracks as its all been converted to the new style. :rolling:

J/K Noob124!

EDIT: I posted before I read the "unopened" part of your post. I get excited easily. Can you open the box w/o ruining the box? If so, please p.m. me the pics.

You twit, you would know the answer, if you had one already. :P

Uhgg, hate little twits like you. Go play with shawn and leave me alone.

I can leave you alone, I can REALLY leave you alone. ;)

Not sure which one, I think I know about 20 Shawn's on AA. :(

BRB, gonna open a case of sealed Malagai's.

He's just got too much sand in his lady parts. Cut him some slack. It's really gotta suck to have that much sand so far into ones insides. Nothing but full on pity is acceptable in such a situation. Gotta take the high road you know what I mean?

$400

Sold for $400 to CPUWIZ! Put your money where your mouth is.

I've seen several unopened copies for sale on eBay in the last years and none fetched over $250. There is actually an unopened Kid Vid on eBay for $400 that a reseller bought for less than $200 and now tries to sell unsuccessfully since serveral months.

Please be a little bit more responsible when you put out numbers. There are already several "rare" games on eBay at a price point where they don't sell. Right now there are 7 Music Machine on eBay. And we don't need 7 Kid Vid on eBay for $400 with no buyers. A dead market really hurts this hobby! Items should be priced to sell.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3211061069491?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=321106106949&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Your dead listing is 2 years old.

And where is your listing where it sold for $400? I'm also accepting 2 year old dead listings.

This must be another item you overpaid for 10 years ago.

P.S.: In case that you haven't noticed it, Motorodeo is no longer a holy grail.

• Like 1

I don't think $400 is too terribly out of line. I could see JC pricing it around that (before he totally sucked balls) and probably selling it. Just wouldn't sell overnight or anything, you have some major issues though making it a tougher sale

case A - Anybody who does not own this already is inevitably going to want to open it, therefore not wanting to pay a "sealed" premium

case B - Anybody who owns this already but wants to upgrade, is going to want it cheap because they own it already

case C - I'm pretty sure Iwan stopped buying stuff, so sealed isn't as high as it used to be :grin:

If it was mine?? Blow it out for $250 shipped ;)