Sign in to follow this  
jeffbab

New Sealed Mortal Kombat Kollectors Edition (Collectors) Book Ends Xbox 360

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2914430908751?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=291443090875&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

For sale is a BRAND NEW AND SEALED collector's edition (Kollector's edition) of Mortal Kombat for the Xbox 360.

This comes with two sculpted book end statues that are exquisitely detailed. It also includes the Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 game, some download codes for some free content you can download from Xbox Live, and a 100 page art book.

This item is brand new, unopened and factory sealed.

Please note, the picture where am I showing what the book ends looks like is one I took of the one I purchased for my own video game collection. I now have 1 other sealed one still for sale.You will get a sealed copy, not the one I opened already. I am just showing that picture for demonstration purposes.

Shipping will be $20 anywhere in North America and will include tracking and insurance. Package will be placed inside another cardboard box and some material will be placed inside to cushion it during shipping.

post-39497-0-81131100-1429932849_thumb.jpg