IGNORED

Colleco Adam in Local Store

Coldheat

I was in a local used game store called "The Exchange" and found a slew of retro comuters and systems. I was shocked to see this boxed copy of an Adam there going for $650.00. I am not very familar with the Adam collector market so I am not sure if this is a good deal or not. If someone is in North East Ohio and may want to check this out I figured I would post this.

7e1ae5aa-03d8-4ec8-8958-ca6f7526ce38_zps

The Location is 4725 Great Northern Blvd.North Olmsted, OH 44070

Here is another picture of some other stuff.

FullSizeRender_zpseucrcrgz.jpg

Edited by Coldheat
  • Like 2

Those pricing are considerably higher than eBay, but who knows, maybe the store isn't set on the prices and will negotiate.

Hope all those price labels comes off easily without damaging the items.

Saw the $75 Roller Controller as well... you would think the $200 one would be in the display case instead.

I have been going to the exchange for very long time around the Pittsburgh area. They used to be more bargain friendly but now expect to pay eBay or greater prices except when you are trading in where they don't give you much at all. From my experience those stickers do not come off very easily. Even for just a game in DVD case expect a 10 minute workout with Goo Gone and elbow grease. Still a nice resource to have if you need a controller or cable or something and they let you bring stuff back if it does not work. Good for buying a SNES or something where you really want to see it in person to see how yellowed it is.