IGNORED

Flapee Bird Highscore-Thread

Ignorama

Naaah, there definitely are people who can (or may already did) beat that score. Its definitely not bad, but the whole game just depends on timing. If you get the rhythm you can get a very nice run. And check out the limits. You actually CAN touch the tubes with your bird. Its important to do so in the higher stages, especially the descent requires that. I attach a pic to show what I mean. The "ball" symbolizes the bird. If you fly through the tubes like that you do not die.

post-35236-0-06138100-1430664590_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ignorama

Great job, Pimpmaul! I really need to get some playing in and catch up to you guys....as if :grin:

we need some people to start competing. If i can get a good score while fighting seeing double vision there has to be others out there that can take me down. Hopefully people start playing this and start seeing how fun it is when you try competing. Hopefully everyone that bought the game dont just keep it on the shelf. And to the collectors pissed off about this being released, it is a cool game and worth playing.

we need some people to start competing. If i can get a good score while fighting seeing double vision there has to be others out there that can take me down. Hopefully people start playing this and start seeing how fun it is when you try competing. Hopefully everyone that bought the game dont just keep it on the shelf. And to the collectors pissed off about this being released, it is a cool game and worth playing.

I've been pretty happy with it so far. I'll be posting some high scores soon, but not as high as you guys ;-)