IGNORED

European Atari Jaguar Festival 2015 - Date Poll -

bmx

I love going to E-jagfest, but alas I will be unable to make it again this year. Just to close to the NFL games at Wembley. Can't afford a 4th weekend away inside 6 weeks, just a month before heading to Oz for Xmas!

However if you're anywhere on the European continent get your ass there, its a great event!!

@Atlantis: Looking forward to meet you at ejagfest. If not this year, maybe next.

@Gaztee: The Checkered Flag Championship is slightly easier when you are not there. I almost scored last year. :D

@all: Reminder: ejagfest date poll ends this Friday. If you plan to attend this year, feel free to vote. http://ejagfest.de/ejagfest-2015-2/?lang=en

• 3 months later...

You can still come the 7th or do you need the whole Saturday to buy birthday presents :-D

As a swede it is kind of hard to swoosh by Germany just for one day, either I come the entire "mass" or I don't come at all (which is the case).

Would, next to tight schedule, also be a bit expensive to travel only for one day, especially when you at the same time collect expensive Jag games ;)

Maybe next year...

Edited by Atlantis

@badhonet i think you better try a kölsch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%B6lsch_(beer)

Erm, this is in the vicinity of Düsseldorf, not Köln (Cologne). They drink Alt (a dark lager) in Düsseldorf, occasionally mixed with Coca-Cola (referred to as "Krefelder"), and due to the historical rivalry between both cities it is generally not considered a good idea to order Alt in Cologne or Kölsch in Düsseldorf (although many take this rivalry with a grain of salt or even tongue-in-cheek nowadays).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nearly everything for ARNE arrived... Just 1 thing missing... uuuuhhh, what a thrill ^^

BUT... My Chiptune Release for the ejagfest has arrived today! :-)

DER LUCHS - VECTRAX
10 times a fist full of Vectrex!

CD-Digipak: 9,99€
MC: 6,99€
+ packaging & shipping

www.luchs-records.de
kontakt[AT]luchs-records.de

post-35109-0-37601700-1446583612_thumb.jpg

post-35109-0-92132700-1446583626_thumb.jpg

post-35109-0-91899100-1446583641_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I will very likely be living in Europe for my company in the next couple of years... (Western Europe in the France/Belgium/Holland/Germany area...)

But I'm curious, when you guys have these festivals and conferences, do they normally do them in English? Or is basically done in some kind of Flemish so that the French, Germans, and Dutch all kind of sort-of understand what's going on?

I will very likely be living in Europe for my company in the next couple of years... (Western Europe in the France/Belgium/Holland/Germany area...)

But I'm curious, when you guys have these festivals and conferences, do they normally do them in English? Or is basically done in some kind of Flemish so that the French, Germans, and Dutch all kind of sort-of understand what's going on?

Most people speak English, some good, some bad & some that puts us Brits to shame