IGNORED

Cuttle Cart Underground Addendum?

Galaga_Freak

The cuttle cart underground is a 6 cd set of 2600 games converted into audio tracks for use with the cuttle cart.

ResQsoft originally made the set. Here is their homepage which says that the set is sold out. Lee Krueger is the guy that did the original disks, and I thought someone else was putting out a new cd which contained games that were not on the original 6 cd's but I don't know who.

The cuttle cart underground is a 6 cd set of 2600 games converted into audio tracks for use with the cuttle cart.  

ResQsoft originally made the set.  <a href="http://home.earthlink.net/~resqsoft/">Here</a> is their homepage which says that the set is sold out.  Lee Krueger is the guy that did the original disks, and I thought someone else was putting out a new cd which contained games that were not on the original 6 cd's but I don't know who.

as far as i know no sales of CCU since CGE last year! and i know of no plans of making any more! unless lee is doing them on his own without telling me! :ponder:

Take Care,

Rick

I am planning an addendum for myself in the near future. The problem is, so many new games keep coming out of the woodwork, that I would have to create an addendum nearly every month. What with Turbo, Duke Nuk'em and Doom all available now, I've got my work cut out for me :wink:

Seriously, these projects are alot of work. I'm not sure if I want to persue them for mass production anymore. However, if anyone is interested in the addendum I am putting together email me in a couple of weeks. I should have something nearly finished by then. It will be inexpensive and unique.

-Lee