IGNORED

Jet Set Willy

Asmusr

Well, I do not know in other place but in italy, with a tracked shipping and a declared value of $20, the custom duty are calculated on the total result of $20+cost of the item+23% so it is happened that i paid about 20,00 for a $20,00 declared value from USA.

It is not sure that this cost will be applied but it have a good % to be charged.

This risk is equal to zero if shipped from european country.

is not ALWAYS TRUE groovyBee :( ... sometimes i got a contact from the customs that asking to me to declare the contents of the package and they are reserved the possibility to open it if there was suspicious on it...

when i told him there were old videogames they added about €20,00 ... the same happened if it was marked as Gift.

some other times the package arrived to me without costs added... i think there is been 50% of possibility at today. i purchased hundreds of ti99's packages from USA in the years :)

when i told him there were old videogames they added about €20,00 ... the same happened if it was marked as Gift.

Who the hell are they to determine the value versus what you paid? I know "they" do crap like that on various industries (textiles, etc.) but for private purchases?! :mad:

• Like 1

Yep, european customs are a pita. A couple of years ago I bought a P-Code card in its original wrapping. They unboxed it to look inside, otherwise I would not be allowed to take it with me......

That kinda ruined it for me.

EDIT: to be more specific... that should read german customs.

Edited by retroclouds
  • Like 2

Yep, european customs are a pita. A couple of years ago I bought a P-Code card in its original wrapping. They unboxed it to look inside, otherwise I would not be allowed to take it with me......

That kinda ruined it for me.

EDIT: to be more specific... that should read german customs.

I don't like the German nor the Dutch customs. :thumbsdown: Both are a pita.

• Like 1

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. . .Gulasch Suppe. . .mit Bauernbrot. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . .

Saw this and was enraged!!!!!!ungarische-gulaschsuppe--rezept.jpgServed with a Croissant?, served with a F**king CROISSANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gulaschsuppe.jpg

This is a bit more like it-and note, NO F**KING CROISSANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, back in Jet Set Willy World :)

I never saw anyone here in Germany serving a Croissant with a goulash soup. Maybe the first picture was shot by someone with severe taste problems in a self-service restaurant.

By the way, from my new domicile of the last three years, I'd recommend this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bratwurst#N.C3.BCrnberger_Rostbratwurst

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the absolute final version of Jet Set Willy.

Bugs fixed:

• You landed in the wall while jumping up through "Halfway up the East Wall"
  • Jumping from "Halfway up the East Wall" into "Priests' Hole" only worked sometimes
  • Items at head height could not be picked up while walking left (West Wing Roof)

JSW.dsk

jsw.rpk

jsw3.bin

source-final-bugfix-release.zip

• Like 6

The only thing we need now "other than an actual cartridge release" , is-A VECTREXROLI YOUTUBE REVIEW!!!!!!!

Funny, I am sitting here in front of my computer and currently working on a video about old classic TI 99 speech synthesizer games and when I saw the post from Rasmus I thought that maybe I will show that together with Sabre Wulf at some point. :-D

Edited by vectrexroli
  • Like 3