IGNORED

Jet Set Willy

Asmusr

Any chance of a VECTREXROLI Extended Basic v2.7 Suite video? 99% of the reason I put together the software was in hopes of making it to a VECTREXROLI video. :cool:

It is still on my list to show also that phantastic cartridge, at least to give some quick overview as people don´t expect super detailed tutorials on my channel.

It will happen, but I don´t know when. I am still in the "learning phase" with my TI 99, as I only had an unexpanded computer back in the days, so I don´t fully understand all the bells and whistles of that cartridge yet. ;)

I also have my hopes that one day on the new "Omega TI" Youtube channel there will be a more detailed tutorial video about that cartridge.

Awesome game, works great in Classic99 but Glitchy in Classic99x on the xbox. :( I blame Classic99x for not being updated regularly. Shame since I like to enjoy ti99 games sitting comfortably on my couch.

This is the first time I have ever heard of Classic99x. Apparently it doesn't support reading the video interrupt via CRU bit 2 so the game runs without timing.

This is the first time I have ever heard of Classic99x. Apparently it doesn't support reading the video interrupt via CRU bit 2 so the game runs without timing.

Yeah I'm sure it was ported without permission. I capture video from my xbox all the time so I was excited when I came across Classic99x and thought it'd work as great as Vice64x but I was wrong.

Interesting.... I can't honestly remember if I knew about Classic99x or not. Something tells me I knew about a silent port to the original Xbox - that's this?

I should steal back his front end GUI - it looks good ;)

Has the looks but doesn't work nearly as good as classic99 :)

• Like 1

Interesting.... I can't honestly remember if I knew about Classic99x or not. Something tells me I knew about a silent port to the original Xbox - that's this?

I should steal back his front end GUI - it looks good ;)

We talked about it a while back Tursi, you spit some flame about them not asking first, sounds like you feel better now :)

Greg

HA! Best part: "I've been... um... given a Knighthood."

EDIT: Sorry, I could not help myself. (Bummer, AA does not allow .aac files.)

Jet Set Fucking Willy(clip).mp3

Jet Set Fucking Willy(knighthood).mp3

Jet Set Fucking Willy(clive sinclair).mp3

Jet Set Fucking Willy(lifetime of achievement).mp3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Order will be on it's way next pay day.

Can't wait to get my hands on my very own Willy, I will play with Willy until I have blisters on the palms of my hands, can you ever have more fun than playing with you very own Willy?

If there is a limited run of cartridges-I don't mind if someone else wants to play with my Willy, just let me know--------------oh I'm sorry, I can't keep this up any more ;) .

I blame continual viewing of Mrs Slocombe's pussy (feel free to check it on Youtube).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRJlItzalJY

Edited by am1933
  • Like 5

Order will be on it's way next pay day.

Can't wait to get my hands on my very own Willy, I will play with Willy until I have blisters on the palms of my hand, can you ever have more fun than playing with you very own Willy?

If there is a limited run of cartrdiges-I don't mind if someone else wants to play with my Willy, just let me know--------------oh I'm sorry, I can't keep this up any more ;) .

I blame continual viewing of Mrs Slocombe's pussy (feel free to check it on Youtube).

I have nothing to add to the above. I just wanted to repeat it :thumbsup: :D