IGNORED

SOLD

Stan

Get ready to remember your dreams. This set is godly level elite with barely any damage, other than some minor wear to the box, and some wear to the tops of two of the fins, but it has replacements and if you're careful it won't matter anyway. SOLD FOR COLLECTIBLE VALUE ONLY. I suggest you put them in a display of some sort. Hard to find these these days. $200 shipped with insurance and tracking.

Edited by Stan
  • Like 1

I would love to have a set of these. We use to take the neighbors set and throw them underhand at the side of the garage. They stuck extremely well into the building. Oh....good memories!!!!

Feel free to offer man! I'd love these to go to a good home.

Nothing feels quite like a Jart to the skull. New toys are way too safe. These were awesome, good luck with the sale, I still have my set....identical to yours :)

There are actually a few versions of this set. The one that's hardest to find has a child playing Jarts on the box as well, you can see with this one here they have a clear WARNING right on the box and no more kid picture.

Man those look like incredibly dangerous fun.

They were!!! My family had a set of these when I was a kid. Totally awesome. Oddly enough, I never really thought about how dangerous they could be, until someone else mentioned it not too long ago.

I had such a nice collection of lawn darts previous to my house fire. Enough to get 3 separate games happening. I'd insist the games end after too many drinks were consumed.

I'm huge into outdoor games such as this. The plastic tipped darts are junk and never stick nice. Its been so hard to obtain more of these lately. Not even a single dart. (because of legalities) I think the most I ever paid for a set was 5 bucks at a garage sale.

I always see ads on Craigslist from Spokane Washington, but no one has been willing to ship out of state.

• Like 1

I had such a nice collection of lawn darts previous to my house fire. Enough to get 3 separate games happening. I'd insist the games end after too many drinks were consumed.

I'm huge into outdoor games such as this. The plastic tipped darts are junk and never stick nice. Its been so hard to obtain more of these lately. Not even a single dart. (because of legalities) I think the most I ever paid for a set was 5 bucks at a garage sale.

I always see ads on Craigslist from Spokane Washington, but no one has been willing to ship out of state.

Call me willing.

I suscribed for updates from your location… I haven't received an update in some time… I used to receive 10-15 listings every year. Nothing yet this year so far

This is your ticket to wonderland.

Man those look like incredibly dangerous fun.

That is the type of fun stuff we used to do in the good old days. Not any more. I went looking for model cement in the toy isle of W world. Didn't have it. Duh, kids can't have dangerous stuff like non edible glue. What was I thinking. Edited by SIO2

Another dangerous toy I had back in the day that I obsoletely loved… FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME!!

I'll explain it and perhaps someone else knows?

It was a rocket that would go 100-150 in the air. It had a red translucent top and a solid white base. Thick plastic. The top was a little rounded.

You would fill it with some water, not completely full, I can't remember but perhaps half full of water.

It had some kind of side stick on the base that the rocket attached to, to pressurize it. You'd pump it up, similar to a bicycle pump. The more pressure you could put in , the higher it would sail.

I've searched ebay, not knowing the name, and found a lot of rocket kits, not even closely related to what I had. This is going back over 40 years now.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? If I actually saw a picture, or something closely related, I am sure the memories would flood back in.

Keep in mind I was about 4 years old at this time.

The danger with this item was with the type of pressure it held, and given that it would go 100 feet in the air, imagine if it let go while you were over top of it in the pressurizing process.

I'd absolutely LOVE to get one of these again…

Anyone?