IGNORED

Lego Dimensions

My wallet will hate me but I'm going for both lol. My wife LOVES the Lego games so this is her dream come true. There are so many awesome franchises from the Lego but the Infinity original trilogy figures look sweet.

screen-shot-2015-05-06-at-4-28-08-pm.png

I haven't had much interest in the Toy games beyond Skylanders mainly because of the room they take up. I might have to snag Lego Dimensions though. I'm an old school Legomaniac!!

Yeah I had to get off that train fast LOL. I thought Skylanders was awesome but holy shit I don't have space to put this stuff. I ended up buying a couple of the cases and now they're just piled up somewhere.

Sledgehammer monster with a top hat was great though.

I really ~really~ want Lego Dimensions. Legos are my favorite toys ever. I collect the pirate ships whenever they come out now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't had much interest in the Toy games beyond Skylanders mainly because of the room they take up. I might have to snag Lego Dimensions though. I'm an old school Legomaniac!!

And there is another Skylanders on the way also. Superchargers comes out at the end of September.

This game is a collectors wet dream, and that's why I hate it already.

I love Legos. Love em. This looks so good, but so bad for my wallet.

It will be overpriced, and like most of the friggin Amiibo figures, will be hard to find the ones I want the most.

I'll have to pass. The kid in me screams for it, but the sensible, boring, financially responsible adult in me says no way.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...