IGNORED

Maverick 5.03

Well, you do not owe me anything just yet. I was unable to locate my Maverick disks today. Hell, I could not even find my MSD-2s of which I have two. One of them has the fast-copy ROMs and the other is slated for JiffyDOS once I put it back in service. I will be searching throughout the week. I will PM you once I find everything you need unless someone else can jump in.

Hooray! Okay, so I found my Maverick disks, my keyboard, and my 512k REU. I still have not found my MSDs. From the paperwork with the disks these appear to be v5.04. I will make copies this weekend, hopefully after finding my disk notcher for the two-sided disks.

BTW, I also have Kracker Jax, but I am not certain what version.

Not going to affect me in the long run, but tonight I discovered -- by accident -- that my customized CP/M boot disk has mold on it. Now I have heads with gunk and three scraped up disks (one intentionally for confirmation.) Fortunately these disks can be replaced (or recovered, as the confirmation disk formatted fine on another system.)

UGH! Anyway, I swear I have a 5.25" head cleaning disk around here somewhere but damn if I can find it. I will have to crack the 128D open and clean the heads manually, as well as clean the bad disk before I use it, again.

Remember, kids: closely scrutinize old disks before using them.