IGNORED

Interest Check: IMAGIC Foil backed overlays

I like typically drink bourbon/whiskey/scotch straight. I drink Canadian whiskey with water and ice. I recently grew fond of Jim Beam and Ginger Ale, though :D

I'm more of a Cognac and Armagnac man myself, although I dabble with Gin, martinis mostly, dry of course. :)

• Like 1

I like typically drink bourbon/whiskey/scotch straight. I drink Canadian whiskey with water and ice. I recently grew fond of Jim Beam and Ginger Ale, though :D

Try Crown Royal Apple and 7up over ice. About 4 shots to a can, poured in a tall mug. Has an apple cider effect and is smooth as silk going down.

• Like 1

OK, so it's settled, as soon as I return home next week, I'll pour a snifter of Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal (my favourite "everyday" cognac) or maybe Gran Duque D'Albæ (my favourite Spanish sherry brandy), take a deep breath, and rip into that box and enjoy the spoils of an Intellivision Christmas. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

OK, so it's settled, as soon as I return home next week, I'll pour a snifter of Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal (my favourite "everyday" cognac) or maybe Gran Duque D'Albæ (my favourite Spanish sherry brandy), take a deep breath, and rip into that box and enjoy the spoils of an Intellivision Christmas. :thumbsup:

Now Your Talking !!!!!

lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Down to 24 copies to be sold.

Just in case people are reading the last post first:

IMAGIC OVERLAYS 2.0

FOR INTELLIVISION

There are only 100 24 copies to be sold and no more will be made.

Orders are first come first serve (Basically in order of PM's received)!

[see first post for pictures!]

Pricing is as followed. Each Overlay Set is $76.00 USD plus shipping. Shipping inside the U.S.A. will be USPS Priority Mail $7.00. Shipping outside the U.S.A. is First Class International mail USPS $12.00. I only accept payment via PayPal. The stated shipping cost is for up to 2 copies. Any more than that will require more shipping. IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE ORDERING MORE THAN TWO SETS I NEED YOUR LOCATION TO CALCULATE SHIPPING.

TO ORDER:

PM me with the subject line "IMAGIC OVERLAYS 2.0 OFFER" and state how many sets you wish to order and what country it will be shipped to. Be sure to include your PayPal email address in your PM. This is so I can send you an invoice. Once the invoice is paid, I should have your order in the mail within 24-36 hours (not including weekends/holidays).

Please keep in mind that if you live outside the USA, it can take some time for your order to be processed through your countries customs. Unfortunately I can not control this. If you haven't gotten your order yet, please double check the tracking link to your order to see where it is currently. If you guys are having any issues at all getting your order please do not hesitate to contact here at Atari Age.

To everyone eles, if you are still on the fence about ordering a copy, now is the time to do it. I still have 24 copies in my inventory. :)

Glad these are doing well. I am working with a printer to make reproduction boxes for most intellivision games. Was thinking of doing some limited overlays maybe make my own orphans. I know what it takes in the time frame so have kept this quite. It's been about 6 months working so far but I should have the 1st set of 10 boxes ready for beta testing in a month. Hoping to keep these fairly cheap and simple. Will likely sell the early batch at $50 per set. So long as I can produce in large volumes I will my costs way down. I am down for a set of these when I have recouped my start up costs on this new project.

• Like 2