IGNORED

Interest Check: IMAGIC Foil backed overlays

Glad these are doing well. I am working with a printer to make reproduction boxes for most intellivision games. Was thinking of doing some limited overlays maybe make my own orphans. I know what it takes in the time frame so have kept this quite. It's been about 6 months working so far but I should have the 1st set of 10 boxes ready for beta testing in a month. Hoping to keep these fairly cheap and simple. Will likely sell the early batch at $50 per set. So long as I can produce in large volumes I will my costs way down. I am down for a set of these when I have recouped my start up costs on this new project.

Are you the one selling the Coleco Set on eBay?

Glad these are doing well. I am working with a printer to make reproduction boxes for most intellivision games. Was thinking of doing some limited overlays maybe make my own orphans. I know what it takes in the time frame so have kept this quite. It's been about 6 months working so far but I should have the 1st set of 10 boxes ready for beta testing in a month. Hoping to keep these fairly cheap and simple. Will likely sell the early batch at $50 per set. So long as I can produce in large volumes I will my costs way down. I am down for a set of these when I have recouped my start up costs on this new project.

Please tell me you are doing gatefold boxes!!!

Also, these IMAGIC foil overlays are amazing. I understand wanting to get your money in line first but you don't want to wait until the last 16 are gone on these. Even the box is impressive!

No I hadn't done the Coleco boxes yet. And I am not doing a Gatefold at this time. The printers can't reproduce those with the current materials. Imagic will be the last on my list as that special silver paint will be costly. I started with the 1st set of red Action but not commons or Rares. Second set will be Purple of slightly hard to find games. Should I redo the common blue sports then we can talk a new gate fold design. It's the assembly and size of box which is an issue to remake.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what your post really has to do with Imagic Overlays Set 2.0, but okay.

You might want to think about starting a new topic to showcase your idea.

As a reminder to those interest. There are still 16 copies to be sold. Once gone, they're gone.

No I hadn't done the Coleco boxes yet. And I am not doing a Gatefold at this time. The printers can't reproduce those with the current materials. Imagic will be the last on my list as that special silver paint will be costly. I started with the 1st set of red Action but not commons or Rares. Second set will be Purple of slightly hard to find games. Should I redo the common blue sports then we can talk a new gate fold design. It's the assembly and size of box which is an issue to remake.

I understand. I have the same problem with my boxes in that I cannot produce gatefold sizes due to stock limitations. Looking forward to seeing yours when they come out.

I'm not sure what your post really has to do with Imagic Overlays Set 2.0, but okay.

You might want to think about starting a new topic to showcase your idea.

As a reminder to those interest. There are still 16 copies to be sold. Once gone, they're gone.

Any chance you would ever do a golden set of Parker Brothers games? Considering the high quality of your IMAGIC set, I know I'd be down for one.

Any chance you would ever do a golden set of Parker Brothers games? Considering the high quality of your IMAGIC set, I know I'd be down for one.

I've been trying to find a way to make good gold foil overlays for about 2 years now. I've yet to come up with a cost effective solution. I know many people will be happy once I figure out how to do the gold foil thing. I will keep trying.

• Like 4

Alright, we are down to the wire! 10 copies left! This is the home stretch. For all those fence sitters, now is the time to buy or you may never get your chance to own this incredible homebrew overlay project.

(a little over the top? Maybe, but I thought it sounded good) :-D

• 3 weeks later...

SUPER PANIC TIME!

Only 3 copies left!

Here's the Details:

IMAGIC OVERLAYS 2.0

FOR INTELLIVISION

There are only 100 3 copies to be sold and no more will be made.

Orders are first come first serve (Basically in order of PM's received)!

Pricing is as followed. Each Overlay Set is $76.00 USD plus shipping. Shipping inside the U.S.A. will be USPS Priority Mail $7.00. Shipping to Canada is First Class International mail USPS $12.00. Anywhere else please contact for shipping. I only accept payment via PayPal. The stated shipping cost is for up to 2 copies. Any more than that will require more shipping. IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE ORDERING MORE THAN TWO SETS I NEED YOUR LOCATION TO CALCULATE SHIPPING.

TO ORDER:

PM me with the subject line "IMAGIC OVERLAYS 2.0 OFFER" and state how many sets you wish to order and what country it will be shipped to. Be sure to include your PayPal email address in your PM. This is so I can send you an invoice. Once the invoice is paid, I should have your order in the mail within 24-36 hours (not including weekends/holidays).