IGNORED

Interest Check: IMAGIC Foil backed overlays

GONE!

The last one is now sold (tentatively). I wanted to thanks everyone who purchased this great set of overlays. I'm sure this will be one of those "one of kind" collector items down the road. It was a fun project and I'm now off to work on my next project (Atari 5200 Super Overlays™).

Again, thank you to all that purchased and supported this project!

Edited by pboland
  • Like 5

You're not going to reveal the lucky person?

I can tell you it's a new member to Atari Age and he actually contacted me about overlays and Atari 2600 repro cart labels (which I have a large catalog of and Colecovision labels too). He found out about the Imgaic Overlays 2.0 and said he wanted them along with some 2600 repro cart labels.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

GONE!

The last one is now sold (tentatively). I wanted to thanks everyone who purchased this great set of overlays. I'm sure this will be one of those "one of kind" collector items down the road. It was a fun project and I'm now off to work on my next project (Atari 5200 Super Overlays™).

Again, thank you to all that purchased and supported this project!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE???...

Here's the deal guys:

I have six "blemished" box sets of the Imagic overlays that I didn't feel comfortable selling at full price at the time of the regular sale. The "blemishes" are on the box only and do not effect the contents of the set.

The areas circled in white are the box blemishes. All six pretty much look the same, so these represent the typical blemishes for all six box sets:

post-9874-0-83186400-1503923689.jpg post-9874-0-66838200-1503923695.jpg

The cost is $50.00 plus $7.00 shipping (inside the USA, $15.00 to Canada and $22.50 world wide) for each box set. If you are interested in owning one of these "blemished" box sets please private message (PM) me here on Atari Age. Please include your PayPal email address so I can invoice you.

These are the last sets. These are being sold on a first come (message) basis. There are only 6 blemished sets. I have no more after these and no I will not make more.

Edited by pboland

Here's the deal guys:

I have six "blemished" box sets of the Imagic overlays that I didn't feel comfortable selling at full price at the time of the regular sale. The "blemishes" are on the box only and do not effect the contents of the set.

The areas circled in white are the box blemishes. All six pretty much look the same, so these represent the typical blemishes for all six box sets:

attachicon.gifIfront.jpg attachicon.gifIback.jpg

The cost is $50.00 plus $7.00 shipping (inside the USA, $15.00 to Canada and $22.50 world wide) for each box set. If you are interested in owning one of these "blemished" box sets please private message (PM) me here on Atari Age. Please include your PayPal email address so I can invoice you.

These are the last sets. These are being sold on a first come (message) basis. There are only 6 blemished sets. I have no more after these and no I will not make more.

2 down,

Only 4 left, PM me if you are interested.

2 down,

Only 4 left, PM me if you are interested.

Here's the deal guys:

attachicon.gifIfront.jpg attachicon.gifIback.jpg

Quick reminder that there are still 4 blemished box set left. If you are interested just PM me.

For anyone who is not comfortable opening a "mint" sealed set, this is ideal! A discounted set with the box having blemishes so you don't mind taking the shrink-wrap off, but the cards are perfect inside! Of course this is ideal for those on a budget wanting a set of these awesome cards as well. :) Glad I ordered a set as I sometimes feel guilty opening mint items, and now I can open these to include in a binder with the awesome Intellivision card sets by Mark O. ;)

Troy

• 1 month later...

I still have four "blemished" box sets of the Imagic overlays that I didn't feel comfortable selling at full price at the time of the regular sale. The "blemishes" are on the box only and do not effect the contents of the set.

Please see about five posts up for pics and pricing. Once these four are gone, no more! PM me if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...

I still have four "blemished" box sets of the Imagic overlays that I didn't feel comfortable selling at full price at the time of the regular sale. The "blemishes" are on the box only and do not effect the contents of the set.

Please see about five posts up for pics and pricing. Once these four are gone, no more! PM me if you are interested.

Only 2 left!

This is your last chance to get a set (blemished of course).

Edited by pboland

Make that

ONLY 1 LEFT!!!

Who will be the luck person to purchase the very last copy (blemished of course)?

...and it's official. All available copies of the Imagic Overlays 2.0 is gone.

I want to say thanks to the Intellivision community for making this little project such a great success. It was by far the most difficult project I've done to date.

Thanks again.

• Like 1