IGNORED

Interest Check: IMAGIC Foil backed overlays

I opened up my set tonight and thoroughly enjoyed looking through it. Very well done down to the last detail. You can't really appreciate these overlays without pulling them out and hitting them with light from a few angles. They're so shiney & metallic. The extras are fun too. Love the Wing War overlay design.

• Like 1

Dammit! I got my copy and it came sealed in plastic shrink-wrap. :mad: My non-collector side wants to rip it open, but my OCD side does not want to damage the packaging, it's so pretty...

I may need to purchase another copy too. Darn.

Damn you and your plastic shrink-wrap! I bet you did it on purpose. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Like 3

Dammit! I got my copy and it came sealed in plastic shrink-wrap. :mad: My non-collector side wants to rip it open, but my OCD side does not want to damage the packaging, it's so pretty...

Damn you and your plastic shrink-wrap! I bet you did it on purpose. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Take a shot of Rye !! Then a deep breath !!! and rip that plastic shrink wrap as fast as you can then you can enjoy !!! lol

• Like 1

Yeah, life is short. Enjoy them or buy another copy to open. FYI, the plastic wrapping is snug, so no sliding it off in the hopes of getting it back on. Buy a clear box protector for safe storage.

I am glad I bought two sets because the wrap on it is so nice it was hard for me to open.

These are excellent quality, I highly recommend them to everyone! :thumbsup:

welcome to the club of the hoarders :lol:

I think what I will do it just use an xacto blade to cut the shrink just where the flap on the box is. That way I can open it and sorta keep the shrink on it and I will still put it in a box protector ontop of it all. Afterall, eventually the shrink will begin to break on its own from age anyway.

I think what I will do it just use an xacto blade to cut the shrink just where the flap on the box is. That way I can open it and sorta keep the shrink on it and I will still put it in a box protector ontop of it all. Afterall, eventually the shrink will begin to break on its own from age anyway.

At the seams, where the two parts of the boxes are glued together, there may be just a little stickiness from residual glue that clings to the plastic. That combined with the snugness of the wrap made it impossible for me to slide the box out of the plastic. You may be able to leave all that together and just slide out the inner contents, but it's in there pretty snug. Best of luck.

• Like 1

If you try cutting it anywhere, cut it at the top, then you can slide the overlays out.

Even then, tough call but the exacto knife and top flap are your best bet! :)