IGNORED

Interest Check: IMAGIC Foil backed overlays

• 2 weeks later...

Getting closer...

All sets are shrink wrapped, all promo pictures are taken and I'm just waiting on shipping boxes (and need to write the for sale post which I will put in the Marketplace). :)

I will of course post in this topic as well to let everyone know when these will be officially for sale (should be sometime this week). Thanks again guys!

post-9874-0-20603100-1480349398_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

Getting closer...

All sets are shrink wrapped, all promo pictures are taken and I'm just waiting on shipping boxes (and need to write the for sale post which I will put in the Marketplace). :)

I will of course post in this topic as well to let everyone know when these will be officially for sale (should be sometime this week). Thanks again guys!

attachicon.gifalmost.jpg

you still planning on selling some overlays individually afterwards?

you still planning on selling some overlays individually afterwards?

Not in foil. I will be offering reproduction Imagic overlays, but again not the foil Imagic overlays that come with this set. This is it for Imagic Foil overlays. If you want Foil Imagic overlays you will need to buy the new Imagic Overlays 2.0 set.

Here's a sneak peek at the new Imagic Overlays 2.0 box set:

post-9874-0-37438900-1480363449_thumb.jpg

You will have to buy the set to see the included special edition Foil game collectors cards. ;)

P.S. It's very hard to take a picture of foil/brushed metal surfaces. They always look dark.

Edited by pboland
  • Like 6

Will they're be any need to rush in to order immediately (serials, limited supply, etc), or can I leisurely place an order that week?

There is a limited supply of just 100 copies (and no more will be made). I do a first come first sever type sale (based on when I receive PM's from members). If it is anything like the Sears Overlay set, that one sold out in about a day.

There is a limited supply of just 100 copies (and no more will be made). I do a first come first sever type sale (based on when I receive PM's from members). If it is anything like the Sears Overlay set, that one sold out in about a day.

Like with the Sears set, I expect most folks will only buy a single set, but is there a buying limit on these?

Edit: Also, will there be a new thread for sales?

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Like with the Sears set, I expect most folks will only buy a single set, but is there a buying limit on these?

Edit: Also, will there be a new thread for sales?

Yes. As I stated earlier I will post in this topic and start a "for sale" topic in the Market Place.

What time will you start to accept the orders?

This would be good to know for the people living in a time zone where it might be night when you will

Good question. I didn't even think of that.

I will start accepting orders after I post in this topic and in the market place at 12:00pm EST on Monday December 5th.

Here's a heads up on pricing. I originally stated this overlay set would cost $80.00, but I really didn't want to charge that much unless I absolutely had to. I've decide to charge $76.00 per set plus shipping (this in only $1.00 more than my Sears overlays set from three years ago). Shipping inside the USA is $7.00 and outside the USA is $12.00. This assumes no more than two copies. If you plan on ordering more than two copies I will need to calculate the shipping price. More details will be posted Monday.

• Like 4