IGNORED

looking for a copy of Mouse Trap CBS (alternate art reissue)

Infortunetaly not available anymore. I bought it. Was in perfect condition if need to buy remaining items.

I've read your post just a minute too late, just after my request to Steve Jones... It seems like I must suffer before finding Mouse Trap CBS... I have all the homebrews, excluding the 2 very first releases of 4-Tris, Blix... and Mouse Trap CBS

• Like 1

I've read your post just a minute too late, just after my request to Steve Jones... It seems like I must suffer before finding Mouse Trap CBS... I have all the homebrews, excluding the 2 very first releases of 4-Tris, Blix... and Mouse Trap CBS

So you have the 4 first Intelligentvision games ?

WoW! I don't expect to ever own the two first versions of 4-tris! Almost got the 4-tris IntelligentVision version but at least, I have the LTO version. Better than nothing. Also found Same Game & Robots last fall, both versions (regular and Intellivoice version).

Don't consider Blix as a full CIB version - don't think I will ever own it one day too. Difficult and can't justify to attend a CGE show just to have a 30$ game, will cost more than that! (plane, hotel, food and... slots machine).

To Jason, if you are not happy, you never will. If you are in that situation then I volunteer for Minehunter. :grin: Don't worry, I will still be happy if you don't. I have the Elektronite version...

To Scalpel: What game(s) are you hiding in your vault? You may have found another crazy man.

Cheers

I've learned to be happy with my collection and not dispair over my 'missing' items. I'm actually quite pleased with its current state as I have lots of unique items that make my happy and set it apart. Plus, needing games means I get to keep hunting :)

I have Intelligentvision versions of Stonix, Minehunter, and SameGame & Robots. Missing 4-Tris (don't have any version).

• Like 1