IGNORED

New release: Cloudy with a chance of metaballs!

ggn

Willemsoord, The Netherlands, May 14th - 17th. Outline demo party \o/.

Reboot was there and submitted a demo for the competitions. It competed in the "realtime wild demo" category, which means was against various other productions in diverse platforms. Our demo managed to rank first!

Anyway, enough text, download the .ROM file :). Note: it needs 60hz display so only pal60 or ntsc. Also make sure that if your emulator actually runs at 60fps or the syncing will be quite off - in our experience if virtualjaguar reports 62.something fps then the result will be wrong. Also you can visit the pouet and demozoo pages if you like.

Finally, for the really lazy people (i.e. 99% of everyone ;)) here's a youtube video that has a capture from the real machine (try 720 or 1080p for 60fps, chrome or firefox should work):

Hope you enjoy our modest contribution that was made in Raptor Basic+ by sh3!.

Edited by ggn
  • Like 19

I hope you come Al. PRGE gets bigger every year. This year I will have two jag cd's for sale, and three new consoles, with a bunch of ( good) new carts and CD's. I'm currently doing a bunch of 600xl's with 64k and monitor port. 1200xl's, 800xl's and new XEGS will also be there. I will have a 800xl with ultimate 1mb running Numen and other various demos, and a stereo 600xl.

I hope you come Al. PRGE gets bigger every year.

I'm trying to make it a bit easier on myself by not having to drag a TON of displays out to the show. In particular, I am looking for Commodore 1702 monitors and 20"+ TVs (preferably Sony Trinitrons with composite and/or s-video inputs). I'll probably ship in advance 20+ s-video/composite modified 2600, 5200, and 7800 systems (as well as Jaguars and Atari 8-bit computers, but those don't need to be modified).

..Al

We need a burnable version to demo at PRGE and SRGE. This is the year of the Jag at these events.

Maybe, with it being the year of the Jag and all, people will finally work out you can't burn ROMs to CD-R. But I doubt it.

• Like 2

cannot upload on skunk.. choosed 2th bank with standard params

after the nice upload colors the screen flashes yellow over and over

after waiting some minutes i reset the jag.. choosed 2th bank with dpad down.. nothing happens (black screen)

did i make a mistake?

Maybe, with it being the year of the Jag and all, people will finally work out you can't burn ROMs to CD-R. But I doubt it.

Well since you are a developer and all, maybe you should make all your games in ROM format so you can alienate people with a CD drive. There should be a way to convert it. And while were at it, why don't you put the finished SoulStar in ROM as well. :)