IGNORED

I <3 Atari Computers tee on sale today only

qnr

On sale for 20% off (making it $12.79), and AtariAge members can save an additional 20% with coupon code FUJINUTS!

I Heart Atari Computers tee

Show the world that you are a fan of Atari computers - 8-bits, STs, TTs, Falcons, ATWs, heck - even the PC compatibles if that's the way you feel.

I heart Atari computers white

http://thewitsend.aliboom.com/I_Heart_Atari_Computers_tee/p3224001_14031771.aspx

All shirts are hand screened and are printed on demand. This shirt will generally be screened, heat set, and shipped within one to three business days of your order.

At the moment, the shirts are sourced locally; and we attempt to use Gildans or Jerzees for the heavyweight 100% cotton ones; however, we will also use heavy weight 100% cotton Hanes or Fruit of the Loom tees if that is all that is available in a particular size. You can also request Hanes Comfortsoft cotton/poly blend tees (the hues will sometimes be slightly different on these).

We can accept special requests; if you want a different color or type of shirt or ink, if you'd like the graphic (when applicable) to be a different color than the text, we'll be happy to work with you, just send us a note and let us know.