IGNORED

Intellivision Trading Cards Series 4

If anyone who ordered the big boxes gets them displayed, please upload some pics ;-) I'm really trying to save money, but might be convinced once I see them.

My opinion is if you buy these card sets you need the big boxes to display them with your games . I do understand the money concerns . I am spending more then I like on them but they are very nice quality. I am to far in now to stop .. You had me at Itellivision....

• Like 1

Got mine yesterday. Thanks for the misprint FREE box too.

Somewhere along the way through the mail system, the package had some sort of oil spilled on it. It soaked through part of the box.

Fortunately, thanks to the way the items were packed inside, each with their own plastic wrapping, there was no damage to the items.

I purchased all 4 series in one shot.

Marc did an incredibly great work and I'm looking forward to hold Series 5 in my hands.

Just a suggestion. In Series 3 and in Series 1, the images of some Mattel Electronics boxes are actually the Intellivision Inc. editions. IMHO it would have been even better if it had been shown the image of the original version instead of the reissue.

Just a suggestion. In Series 3 and in Series 1, the images of some Mattel Electronics boxes are actually the Intellivision Inc. editions. IMHO it would have been even better if it had been shown the image of the original version instead of the reissue.

Just let me know what's wrong and I'll be happy to make changes. I have 4 cards left for corrections with series #5. :)

Edited by Marc Oberhäuser

Just let me know what's wrong and I'll be happy to make changes. I have 4 cards left for corrections with series #5. :)

The ones I saw:

Series 1:

- Night Stalker

- Mind Strike

- Tron Maze-a-Tron (this one looks strange to me, with the writing "Intelligent Television" beside "Intellivision" on the top of the front box: the copies by Mattel had the writing "Mattel Electronics", the copy by Intellivision Inc. had no writing. Perhaps It's only an uncommon edition I've never seen before)

Series 3

- A. D.&D. - Treasure of Tarmin

- Burgertime

- Motocross

- Pinball

Edited by intellivotion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...