IGNORED

Can we have a VECTREX segment, please?

Rolo

Unfortunately, there's not a lot of discussion regarding the Vectrex here. Most people discuss it on the Vector Gaming Forums or the Vectrex Fans Unite Facebook group. A lot of developers on those 2 forums.

A quick search reveals over 1,000 threads that mention the Vectrex. The search is currently limited to returning 1,000 results, so I don't know the true number of threads, but that is significant. Even trying to narrow down the search to topics that have Vectrex in the title (as opposed to one of the posts the thread) still returns over 1,000 results. There may not be as much discussion compared to Vector or Vectrex-specific forums/groups, but certainly enough to warrant a dedicated forum here.

..Al

• Like 4

A quick search reveals over 1,000 threads that mention the Vectrex. The search is currently limited to returning 1,000 results, so I don't know the true number of threads, but that is significant. Even trying to narrow down the search to topics that have Vectrex in the title (as opposed to one of the posts the thread) still returns over 1,000 results. There may not be as much discussion compared to Vector or Vectrex-specific forums/groups, but certainly enough to warrant a dedicated forum here.

..Al

Yes, there is definitely far more discussion here than on Digital Press. I will say that the Vectrex seems to make its way into almost every discussion. The fact that you're willing to see its growing interest is great. That's more than I can say about The Cover Project. Discussion here tends to be very soft though. There's a lot of repeat topics and events tend to happen after they've occurred rather than while they're happening.

@admin: How about a VECTREX-segment, like the Odyssey 2 segment etc.??? :) Ok, It's AtariAge not VectrexAge, but still...

:thumbsup: Neat idea!

I do agree, though, AtariAge certainly deserves a dedicated Vectrex forum.

..Al

Excellent! I also like things "under one roof " as well, because the ACTIVITY/SPY screen introduces me to things I may have never investigated, but mostly I don't like going to multiple websites. Atari Age is great because it has so much under one roof, but only one username, one password and one systems layout and commands to remember.

Unfortunately, there's not a lot of discussion regarding the Vectrex here.

Believe me, that'll change! :) Rome as they say, "Was not built in a day", but there are already some big Vectrex users here on Atari Age, for example, vectrexroli is a member here.

Discussion here tends to be very soft though. There's a lot of repeat topics and events tend to happen after they've occurred rather than while they're happening.

That'll change too! Once people get used to coming here. :-D

• 5 months later...