IGNORED

Replacement Keys for Atari 800 Computer

Hello Everyone,

I recently got an Atari 800 computer and it is missing the down arrow key. I have googled around a bit and have had no luck finding anyone that sells them, so a buddy of mine recommended asking if anyone here knew where I could get one. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! ;)

Robert Santellan AKA Your Geeky Tipster ;)

I've got a bad 800 keyboard that is slowly disappearing into other people's machines. You're in luck, I still have the down arrow (equals sign) key. PM me your address and I'd be happy to send it to you.

The Atari 800 is a fantastic machine - I have three - and I'm glad to help someone complete theirs!

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I've got a bad 800 keyboard that is slowly disappearing into other people's machines. You're in luck, I still have the down arrow (equals sign) key. PM me your address and I'd be happy to send it to you.

The Atari 800 is a fantastic machine - I have three - and I'm glad to help someone complete theirs!

Hi. I have a 800XL machine and the delete key is missing. Do you have this key? I fixed this machine (memory and Pokey replaced) and now just the "key problem"... Thanks

The XL series used five different keyboards from different manufacturers. I would need to know which one your computer has. There is a thread here that describes them, with photos. Do a search for 'XL keyboard variants' I think it's called.

Hi. Really, you're right. "800XL" is different than "800", my fault ;)
But I don't know about various keyboards models from the XL. Thanks for support :D