IGNORED

Defender of the Crown for Intellivision 2016

• 2 weeks later...

Great! Take your time and... don't forget to check if it works well with PAL consoles :grin:

Old School ran too fast on pal systems. Test and consderation for pal systems is required.

p.s. put me down for one.

Edited by Charon

Old School ran too fast on pal systems. Test and consderation for pal systems is required.

p.s. put me down for one.

Some would say that Old School ran too fast on NTSC systems as well.

It was written before we got to it. All we did was 1. change the graphics 2. add a title screen and credits 3. Add a high score save feature. The rest of the game was left as is.

Boulder Dash® and Kroz were both tested fully on PAL machines. All of our games going forward will be tested both on PAL and NTSC. However, 'Forward' is only a few games.

I don't understand your reference.

Sorry, I was a few glasses of wine into my night when I posted. I think my line of thinking was something like [Half]Cuts Like a Knife Lawn Mower. It wasn't very well thought out.

Back on topic...the DOTC art looks excellent. Looking forward to its release!

Sorry, I was a few glasses of wine into my night when I posted. I think my line of thinking was something like [Half]Cuts Like a Knife Lawn Mower. It wasn't very well thought out.

Back on topic...the DOTC art looks excellent. Looking forward to its release!

Me too. I don't know why people are trolling me on its release. We've got this covered. There is no reason to doubt that it will come out. When I joined Elektronite, the game was in limbo and the programmer had stopped development. Sure, it was tough to get restarted, and took a while, but It is being worked on. We have a track record. We ship stuff. The packaging is being finalized and the box will print in November with a 2016 copyright.

The teaser graphic is just one of many that nobody has seen so far. It is impressive what is being done with the limited graphic capabilities of the Intellivision. This release will be something special.

Me too. I don't know why people are trolling me on its release. We've got this covered. There is no reason to doubt that it will come out. When I joined Elektronite, the game was in limbo and the programmer had stopped development. Sure, it was tough to get restarted, and took a while, but It is being worked on. We have a track record. We ship stuff. The packaging is being finalized and the box will print in November with a 2016 copyright.

The teaser graphic is just one of many that nobody has seen so far. It is impressive what is being done with the limited graphic capabilities of the Intellivision. This release will be something special.

I've received and been pleased with everything I've purchased from you. I'm not worried about DOTC :)

What I specifically mean, is that there are only plans at this time to publish 3 more games. We print in November....3 boxes.....Hover Bovver, Defender of the Crown and one yet to be determined game.....I have an idea what I am going to print, but nothing is set in stone.

Aside from that, Ive got no definite plans.

Support for some titles has been rather soft. The market will tell me what to do.

We've shipped 8 games complete in box. 'Nuff said.

Which one of those eight games was Defender of the Crown? Oh, that's right: none.

Do you know what "vaporware" means? This game has been in development for how long? How did your Kickstarter fare?

This project is a failure ever if it ever actually surfaces.

Which one of those eight games was Defender of the Crown? Oh, that's right: none.

Do you know what "vaporware" means? This game has been in development for how long? How did your Kickstarter fare?

This project is a failure ever if it ever actually surfaces.

have you ever said a nice thing on this forum? All your posts are talking shit to other people. This forum was much better without you.
  • Like 6