IGNORED

Anyone have any luck so far this weekend ?

Mock

I found about 30 games so far...most I have already, so it'll be trade bait...picked up (2) NES super controllers for $5 each and then a lot of about 30 games for $10...one of which was Imagic Laser Gates (rarity 5!)...also had several commons in it that i didn't have and a stack of manuals in the box...90% of these games were dead mint perfect labels and such.

the local Flea here is on Sunday and Monday...had to go out of town to get them...most stuff at the flea's was way overpriced. Like an N64 with 3 games for $85? stuff like that.

Just wondered if any of you guys had any luck.

Mock :D

The only thing that I found was a Sega Genesis' with the CD attachment 2 controllers, the power supply, the tv hook up and 3 CD games for $50.00. I'll let it set for a couple of weeks and he should come down a lot. I got a Atari JR. from him 2 years ago and 15 boxed games for $20.00. I found that if you find something that you want, wait a couple weeks and then IF it's still there, offer what you think it's worth. I have found out that most of the venders at my local flea market will deal with you. I have 1 person in the area where I live that sometimes get to a hot spot before I do :x .

Tony