IGNORED

question: price of a shrikwrapped BMX Airmaster Atari 2600 ed. PAL version

intellivotion

Dear all,

can someone let me know which could be the average price of the probably rarest Atari 2600 game in its best shape?

I'm talking about BMX Airmaster, Atari 2600 release, PAL edition, in its original shrinkwrap.

post-41160-0-36690800-1433046176.jpg

Edited by intellivotion

this thread might shed some light on value: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/229543-bmx-airmaster-atari-release-pal-new/

He found a handful of them, and was asking $200 for one example and couldn't move it on ebay. That said, I still think that was ballpark - perhaps as mentioned in that thread $150 would be a reasonable asking price.

The problem with finding a handful, he should have kept quiet about it. If I found 20 copies of Music Machine sealed, I wouldn't brag about it. Just sell one every so often and let the market absorb them gradually. Unless there are hundreds or even thousands, then you're going to sort of crash the market on it anyway, then you don't have a choice.

I probably would have worked trades on several for things I needed though.

Phil

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I've been looking for a sealed BMX Airmaster for a very long time now (PAL and/or NTSC) ... at this point, I'd be jumping up and down at the opportunity to get ahold of one for $200.

If anyone ever hears of another lead, please let me know -- I'll even throw in a little something for a "finders fee"! ;)

Take care and happy gaming,

Joshua