IGNORED

SUPER TRASH TRUCK OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD

YANDMAN

Hi guys and Gals i know its been pretty quiet on the Super Trash Truck front as of late but everyone involved with finally getting this out has been tied up with so many other things that have just taken priority, But we are now looking to more forward with this release.

No money is required right now just please post your interest here and that will be noted, we are just looking to gauge what size of production run to put together here.

The games will be boxed releases only, no loose carts im sorry.

I have some artwork to share with you from Dan Tearle and this will eventually become part of the main box art.

Thank you for your patience.

post-33164-0-13668500-1433158359_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

O.k so i spoke to Collectorvision last night who will be publishing the game and copies will be $50 each. this is probably only ever going to be this one run of games and it is going to be limited to 30 copies, We have about 20 of you here that are interested and another separate order of 5, so if you are interested please put your name down soon as i will close this thread at 30.

Thanks guys