IGNORED

SUPER TRASH TRUCK OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD

YANDMAN

• 1 month later...

Happy New year to you all

I have just received notification from Collectorvision games that the game will be released in about a months time. I will put a final interest list together of all the people who

currently want a copy, if there are any now that don't then we can alter that also.

Thanks again for your patience we are now very close :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is the game out yet? I'm number 18 on the list.

Its coming very soon, had some issues with the artwork not sizing out correctly and the resolution wasnt quite there so i went back and re-did both the box and the label with a few tweeks here and there. I just want to deliver the very best package we can to you guys.

• 1 month later...

Very Nice job with the artwork well worth the wait

Thanks man, really glad you like it, i was going to keep it under wraps until you all received them but as the production is taking longer than i expected the least i could do was share it with you guys. You are yet to see the manual though and that too is pretty unique from a style and design point of view. a lot went into that also as i really wanted to deliver the very best product i was able to do.

This looks almost like a port of Atari's Fire Truck (slightly simplified for the Atari 2600).

... not that that's a bad thing. I still like Fire Truck. It was one of the first games that I played. (Though, at the time, I think I enjoyed playing it wrong more than I enjoyed playing it right - I loved that full screen flashing effect when you crashed).

• 4 months later...