IGNORED

SUPER TRASH TRUCK OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD

YANDMAN

Hi guys

Thanks for checking in and showing an interest. as someone stated yes i have not been on here for a while and there is good reason for that and its nothing to do with running off or cancelling the game.

I have spoken to collectorvision games several times over the last few months to inquire about the status of the game, everything from my point of view is done , the game the artwork and the instruction manual. in fact all of these things were finished some time ago. what the hold up is i really cannot tell you, they ensured me about a month ago that it would be about a month, so hopefully it will be soon. I think that they are personally maybe over committed on game titles and with a fairly small crew this will cause obvious backlog.

when im not doing game stuff im a musician and after many years of trying ive recently signed a little recording deal, since that happened a few months ago my life has been a hectic schedule of recording and that's why you haven't seen me on here for a while.

Thank you for still checking in and keeping interested after all this time, like you guys i didnt envisage this would take as long as it had. it is still happening and as soon as i know something about a release date i will post it here.

Thanks again

• Like 1

Congrats on your record deal. Good to know that you are doing well.

Thank you my friend, thats appreciated. Debut single is out early October, date yet to be finalised. Band is called 'Ezkimo 6' check out the facebook page if you are interested in hearing a few songs.

• Like 1

Ok guys, so great news. Collectorvision contacted me last night to let me know the game is now ready to go. I will be putting together the final list of who wanted a copy and posting it here later on, if you no longer want one please comment as soon as you are able as there were more people that wanted a copy than there are games, remember this original numbered batch stands at just 30 copies.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Guys, this is the list as i have it currently, if you wish to be removed then please speak up.

1 ###########

2#############

3 HYPERBOY

4 KENNY BROOKS

5 S RAMIREZ 2008

6 CANKERWURM

7 WAGGIE

8 TREK MD

9 MARCO MICCOLI

10 RLCOCKER

11 BFSTATS

12 GODZILLA

13 TOYMAILMAN

14 RICK WEIS

15 SW LOVINIST

16 FABMAN 99

17 BAD HORNET

18 SAPICCO

19 BEN G76

20 SPAWN SHOP

21 TROY-WHELAN

22 FABOMBJOY

23 NTAVIO

24 ATARI5200DUDE82

25 CUBE OF THE DEAD

26 CAPTAIN-COMBAT

27 TWO-IN-THE-BELFRY

28 ########

29 ########

30 ########

I know 'RPG COLLECTOR' wanted one and i might be able to allocate you one as an order i accepted elsewhere now might not have the money.

Please check the list as soon as you can, anyone that hasnt got back to me within the next few days will just have to take their luck as there reserved copy will just be out for sale on the Collectorvision website. If you still want your copy of the game can you please kindly inbox me your user name here and your real name, thanks again for all your patience.

O.k guys, so we have one or two that have dropped off the list and one or two new names, so each of you should be going up in number by at least one. ill put together the final list tomorrow after work and then let you know details of what to do next to finally get your copy :)

• Like 2

Ok guys so this is the final list as i have it:

1 .........

2 .........

3HYPERBOY

4KENNY BROOKS

5S RAMIREZ

6WAGGIE

7TREK MD

8MARCO MICCOLI

9RH COKER

10BF STATS

11GODZILLA

12TOYMAILMAN

13RICK WEIS

14 SW LOVINIST

15FABMAN 99

16 BAD HORNET

17SAPICCO

18BEN G76

19SPAWN SHOP

20TROY-WHELAN

21FABOMBJOY

22NTAVIO

23CAPTAIN COMBAT

24TW0-IN-THE-BELFRY

Ok guys thats it, the list is finalised, all copies of the game are now sold, you are all one of the 30.

Thank you so much for your patience and staying with me. this has been a huge learning curve for me and the next game will soon be underway.

I will contact you all over the coming days with detailsof how to pay.

Thanks again.

• Like 4

Just one quick note for you all when you receive your copy, if the colours look a little off, make sure that you have it set to your region. i know its not often we need to read an Atari game instructions but you will find the settings in there.

Hopefully you will also enjoy the manual itself as its pretty unique.

• Like 1