IGNORED

SUPER TRASH TRUCK OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD

YANDMAN

Looks good, thanks for the update.

The final design will borrow elements from these but be quite different, the few people who have seen it at this point really liked it so i hope you will all do to. i am striving to give this product the very highest level of design and finish we can achieve.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, sorry this has been a little quiet of late but i can confirm that the carts are going to go into production soon. As this is being handled by collectorvision no down payment is required you can simply get it from their store when they are done, i just hope those that wished for a cart will be good enough to do so and purchase one. the order as found here will still represent the number cart that you receive, i will contact you for your names so that they can check them as you place your orders.

Thanks again for being patient

• Like 2

Thanks for the update, was getting concerned!

Thanks for staying with me, no concern required, collectorvision began a lot of other projects around the same time as this one, so there is obviously only so much that can be done by a relatively small operation and we want to give you guys the highest quality available, the box looks absolutely killer trust me, its beautiful

Here is a little update for you guys and a thank you for your continued patience with this release.

There was so much really awesome artwork surrounding this project that i decided to make the cartridge and box different. They are not so different that they look as though they don't belong but they are also not uniform. I considered a lot of styles that i enjoy and im sure you all do about classic Atari label design and i implemented as many influences as i can to create something familiar and yet original.

So it gives me great pleasure to share with you the final release cartridge label

post-33164-0-64622200-1441976025_thumb.png

Edited by YANDMAN
  • Like 1

Cool, not at all trashy. ;) I notice that the copyright date is 2014 - has this game been in development, perhaps off and on, for that long?

i designed the game around Easter 2014 i think. it was programmed and finished around December time. The deadline we set for the artwork to be done was march but Dan was offered a really really huge job and had to concentrate on that so i took over the artwork and design segment. It was finished up fully maybe in late June of this year and here we are today. Time in getting a game out seems to just evaporate. look at Star castle what has that been now about three years or more?