IGNORED

Any interest in a small B&W TV?

Picked this little guy up at a yard sale a few years ago. 1980’s wood paneling complemented my 2600 well. It’s about a 12” screen. I’m moving around and it’s just too bulky to keep in storage. I thought I’d make a quick post here, see if anyone is looking for an era screen for their system, before it goes to Bestbuy for recycling.

jmP6tM3.jpg

That is a cool Zenith. Be a shame to end up at best buy. I would grab in a second if you where in Toledo you might try free on craigslist in your area if you want to save a classic set.

That would be awesome for watching the three stooges on.

Goodwill has stopped carrying TV last year but local Salvation Army still has em. I have a 13" no frill TV with RF only for emergency, a small 9" color TV with AV and RF for classic games and a 1" Emerson portable B&W TV, the smallest CRT TV I have. Doesn't power up though.

Glad you found one Crazy Climber.

I am trying to acquire a few small sets before they get hard find. There aren't near as many as there where a few years ago, in another 5 years they might be difficult to get in any size.

I have a fondness for the 13" and under screens probably because I had a 9" GE color in my bedroom as a kid.

Hey at least he has narrowed his location down to the Earth :) Going to another planet for a small woody b&w tv is definitely out of the question!

Yeah, what a strange OP. Who tries to sell something only to never visit that place again, nor tell anyone where he is or how to get in touch? :/

I didn't read the original post as someone trying to sell something. He asked if anyone wants it, before he recycles it.

Point still stands. Why bother posting if there is no intention of a follow up, no initial indication of location? I responded to him 5 minutes after he posted and that was over a week ago now.

Just puzzling.

Here is the one I got...

attachicon.giftv.jpg

As luck would have it this is the same exact TV my family owned growing up, so cool to have it back :)

That is a sweet looking set. Very old school. I love the UHF and VHF dials.

Nice score!

• 1 year later...

Hey all! Sorry I failed miserably at keeping up with this post! I had an emergency that came up shortly after posting, then was laid off from the job that was prompting me to move, and clean out my storage locker. I never did recycle it. To answer the location question (better late than never, right?) it’s in PA. No disposal ultimatum if nobody wants it, but the offer still stands if there’s interest. I’d just look to get reimbursed for shipping.